BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[recruiting] object builders needed.

4 posters

Go down

[recruiting] object builders needed. Empty [recruiting] object builders needed.

Post by mrknowitall Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Hello everyone!

Well as the title says, Pioneer trains are recruiting! We're needing 2-5 Object builders to join our team for one of the biggest object building task's we have ever undertaken, We're looking for people who can actually code a building, bridge, roads etc and not just someone who says "me me me".

The details of what we're actually making is going to be kept quiet until we can actually get a team of 5 people on the task at hand.

Any more details need either PM me or reply to this topic.

Ben.
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

[recruiting] object builders needed. Empty Re: [recruiting] object builders needed.

Post by kwijiboenator Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:29 pm

Actually it might be a good idea to have a pool of object creators to make themselves known by posting here - it would REALLY help a lot of route developers to be able to post what they need, and have that need fulfilled. It would mean it would take less time to turn around a new route.
kwijiboenator
kwijiboenator

Back to top Go down

[recruiting] object builders needed. Empty Re: [recruiting] object builders needed.

Post by Dexter Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Haha, I can build almost anything, but I haven't got much time, buddy... Smile
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by buckysam Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:00 pm

mrknowitall wrote:
Hello everyone!

Well as the title says, Pioneer trains are recruiting! We're needing 2-5 Object builders to join our team for one of the biggest object building task's we have ever undertaken, We're looking for people who can actually code a building, bridge, roads etc and not just someone who says "me me me".

The details of what we're actually making is going to be kept quiet until we can actually get a team of 5 people on the task at hand.

Any more details need either PM me or reply to this topic.

Ben.

I would love to help! Very Happy I have some free-time on certain days and I would be glad to help.But I am going to need someone to teach me some things. Send me a PM.

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:19 am

SO? No response for me? Perhaps I could be useful from time to time.
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down