BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My return to the forum

5 posters

Go down

My return to the forum Empty My return to the forum

Post by thegamer7893 Sat Jun 01, 2019 5:51 pm

Hi,
I have taken a good look at the situation I was in surrounding the whole movingmillion BVETube thing and I have seemed to understand why the forum took the actions it took and why he (Brian (real name)) decided to take his updates away from this forum. Now I'm not asking for symphony for how I behaved in that time. I just want to know that I'm able to post and ask questions and make enquires regarding stuff on OpenBVE without being attacked and I would also like to apologise to greymac and the admins on this forum for my behaviour on this forum at times during my time around the BVETube thing. I'm back and I'm back with a influential mark which I want to make on stuff OpenBVE related.

Written by:
thegamer7893 (formally fam622).
A returning forum member.

thegamer7893

Back to top Go down

My return to the forum Empty Re: My return to the forum

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:24 pm

Wish you all the best in your return to the forum and the game. I can personally, that the team on this forum have welcomed me with open arms, in a professional manner. 

The past can always tarnish a name for many a year, I can vouch for that, but do what you do best Very Happy
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:34 pm

Everyone's welcome here if they are interested in advancing and helping with the OpenBVE project. What none of us want is to waste time with petty bickering when that time is better spent doing something useful. Everyone's welcome so long as they act within the few simple rules - which are for everyone's benefit.
https://bveworldwide.forumotion.com/t1243-forum-rules
Ask your questions with confidence and post any work you may wish to share. If you feel you have been "attacked"  at any time then make a report to a moderator and it will be fairly looked at. The admins on here are fair and impartial.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:03 pm

Moderator's and admin's remark: Thank you Surprised That's what we're aiming for, it's great to hear we succeed in doing so.

Welcome back to you, Gamer. I can't really say anything beyond nor less than Gray has said.
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by SP1900 Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:28 pm

Hey, don't worry about a thing. You can let us know if you need help with anything
SP1900
SP1900

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down