BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue with OS_Ats1.dll

2 posters

Go down

Issue with OS_Ats1.dll  Empty Issue with OS_Ats1.dll

Post by timhowarduk Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:18 pm

Hi
On my normal laptop, I noticed that when trying to use trains that use OS_Ats I got a message on startup saying it coultdn't be loaded. I assumed that I'd broken something somewhere by installing a new route/train etc.

But on my spare laptop, I realised that it was a windows update that caused the issue. Everything was working fine one minute. Then the next day with no other changes other than a windows update, I get:

Code:
22:00:55  Train panel loaded sucessfully.
22:00:55  Loading train plugin: C:\Program Files (x86)\openBVE\UserData\LegacyContent\Train\class104_green_livery_pack\class104_green_livery_pack\cl104_DMC_2CAR_GREEN\OS_Ats1.dll
22:00:56  Error loading Win32 plugin: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed (0x45a)
22:00:56  The train plugin OS_Ats1.dll does not export a train interface and therefore cannot be used with openBVE.

Any tips on how to solve this? (I enjoy driving the old DMU's with manual gears and at moment am stuck with no rev counter and automatic gears.)
Many thanks!
Tim

timhowarduk

Back to top Go down

Issue with OS_Ats1.dll  Empty Re: Issue with OS_Ats1.dll

Post by leezer3 Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:04 pm

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk/downloads/beta/BVEC_ATS.zip

This is a drop-in replacement for OS_ATS, and should 'just' work if you extract the contents of the archive into the relevant train folder.

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by timhowarduk Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:26 pm

Thanks, that does indeed 'just work'. On a few of my trains, the key commands changed (e.g.Page Up/Page Down for gears became Home/End) but that is minor. Great to be able to use them again!

timhowarduk

Back to top Go down

Post by timhowarduk Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:35 pm

To reply to myself, but in case someone else has this issue and finds this thread, the documentation for BVEC_ATC is excellent, and in short it uses the following keys for auto/manual switch, and gears up/down:
Auto/Manual : Security A2
Gear UP: Security B1
Gear Down : Security B2

timhowarduk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down