BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo

3 posters

Go down

For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo Empty For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo

Post by Ad1992 Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:29 am

I have to say how surprised I am at the amount of people failing to install the demo properly. I placed installation instructions, very simple ones I might add; in to the downloadable files because I thought that such a simple set of instructions would tell people exactly what to do.
But no. There have been several people now that have failed to install this demo properly and I can't for the life of me understand why?!

But I digress.

When you install Openbve and have installed all the additional files needed to run the program, go to the following location in your Openbve directory Openbve/userdata/legacy content. This is the main directory for the where the files need to be installed.

There should be two folders Train, and Railway. If these folders do not exist then create them and name them exactly as I wrote them.

The 1992ts needs to be placed in the the train folder, this is now the train installed.

In the folder Railway should be 3 other folders, and if not create them too. They should be Sound, Route, and Object.

Central line sounds should be placed in the Sound folder.

WHC - STR Fog.txt
Wood Lane - Liverpool Street Demo.txt
Central Line Demo.csv
White City P3.txt
unzipped ATP Codes folder

Should be placed in the Route folder.

Last but not least unzip the folder Central line objects, and place the Unzipped Central line objects folder in to Objects.

The route should now load and run perfectly.

If you don't know how to drive the train read the Driving Manual!
Ad1992
Ad1992

http://bvewesternregion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo Empty Re: For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo

Post by rick1984 Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:46 pm

For some reason the plugin doesn't seem to load for me and train operates as same in other BVE routes. Any ideas?

rick1984

Back to top Go down

For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo Empty Re: For those of you having problems with installing the Central Line demo

Post by Ad1992 Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:20 pm

You have to follow the instructions to the latter. Alternatively it can also depend on what operating system your computer runs on, and as mentioned in the manual hint hint; the virus scanner you have can sometimes delete the .dll file the plugin uses.
Ad1992
Ad1992

http://bvewesternregion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1984 Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:07 pm

Working now for some reason.

rick1984

Back to top Go down

Post by Northern Line Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:20 pm

I reckon the .dll sometimes fails to load. If this happens simply restart the program Smile

Regards,
Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down