BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class 373 Eurostar

+7
johnsinden
kwijiboenator
Drag0nflamez
graymac
Quork
Dexter
Manuel18
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Class 373 Eurostar Empty Class 373 Eurostar

Post by Manuel18 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:33 pm

I had a special sorprise for you guys, is the Class 373 on W.I.P, i know,is not soo good modeled, but its take soo much time to do the nose, but hours or works, this is a example:

This is my First World Favourite Train, and i want share soon this creation with us.

Honestly , i only want release the 3D Model, if someone want do the Cabview, well, i incluide his credits on the pack

Yes, on the future, i want do all the interior, with animated doors

Class 373 Eurostar 186lol3
Class 373 Eurostar 317lol4
Class 373 Eurostar 208lol6
Manuel18
Manuel18

Back to top Go down

Class 373 Eurostar Empty Re: Class 373 Eurostar

Post by Dexter Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:36 pm

It's actually quite nice! Perhaps a closer look would tell us more. Smile
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel18 Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:26 pm

Ok, here is the most hard to do "The nose"

Class 373 Eurostar 839lol7
Class 373 Eurostar 392lol6
Class 373 Eurostar 978lol4
Class 373 Eurostar 419lol3
Class 373 Eurostar 728lol5
Manuel18
Manuel18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:36 pm

Here, guys and gals, you can see, why my ICE is virtually on ice atm... Those modern, aerodynamic high speed contours are a great mess to work with. Probably explains also, why flight sims are putting much more weight on using 3D editor compatible file formats; Blender or Maya or 3DSmax or Lightwave or what they might all be called are fit way better for the task than text-based modelling.

EDIT: Sorry Manuel, that of course wasn't to mean, your object would be bad - just emphasizing, how much work there is in it and how much more there will be in it... Nice job so far!
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Thu Oct 18, 2012 11:47 pm

The train is as good as the route it is on. Not all bve material is detailed to the standard of, for example, Derryck's route. Manuel has made a good start and may want to make it more complex later. Nice train.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:00 am

Actually, a program called 3D Crafter can export to BVE format.
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nflamez Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:40 pm

Looks great.. Can't wait to see more... (also, for those who don't know the route, it's located here)

Drag0nflamez

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:42 pm

Trés interessant! Pity the registration "captcha" code is impossible, with no way to tell difference between le lettre "O" et zero.
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nflamez Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 pm

graymac wrote:Trés interessant! Pity the registration "captcha" code is impossible, with no way to tell difference between le lettre "O" et zero.
No need to register... You do know what the French verb 'telecharger' means, right?

Drag0nflamez

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm

Mon dictionnaire francais, il sont perdu! My French is as rusty as a Barnsley scrapyard loco, but registering would let me put some stuff on show, n'est ce pas? queen
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:50 pm

This is an English spoken forum! albino albino Very Happy
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Drag0nflamez Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:51 pm

graymac wrote:Mon dictionnaire francais, il sont perdu! My French is as rusty as a Barnsley scrapyard loco, but registering would let me put some stuff on show, n'est ce pas? queen
Telecharger = download... Direct link I guess... http://downloads.bvefrance.fr/swade/LGV_OpenBVE.rar

EDIT: also, all hail albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino albino

Drag0nflamez

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:59 pm

Very Happy I think there also is an AGV created for BVE... it does not have an external view if I'm not mistaking. Fancy a link to that one?
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel18 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:40 pm

^^ I'm one of the Creators of AGV Alstom for Microsoft Train Simulator, i had those textures, made by one of my friends who works Razz
Manuel18
Manuel18

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:32 pm

This is an English spoken forum! albino albino Very Happy

Thought it said "Worldwide" up the top??? Very Happy

Probably 96% of the users would use only English, but some like to extend friendship and ideas with users in other countries. And that is good.
I know from celtictrainsim.com internet stats that my site is visited and stuff is downloaded in plenty of places where I wouldn't know a word of their language. We can cross borders and find common interest with others when we want to.
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:56 pm

It might be a good idea to have a sub-forum for people not speaking English where they can post their questions/pics/... hoping someone on this board can translate to English; and if not, there'll still be Google Translate.

Chances are big e.g. there are OpenBVE-enthusiasts using some romance language and not speaking English, which would be understood 'round here; we have people speaking Italian, French, Latin 'round here; with those languages, a basic understanding of most romance languages is given. At least, I was able to translate several spanish user guides for my grandfather with only the knowledge of French and Latin^^
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Care would be needed if a "sub forum" is not to defeat the purpose for which it is intended? I agree it might be a good idea if, for instance, a user with limited English wanted to expand on an item in their native tongue.

if not, there'll still be Google Translate.
Beware of Google translate and similar "services". A German friend posts on Facebook and the translation mangles the German text beyond recognition. Even though my own understanding of German is somewhat limited I can still make a better interpretation of the grammar than the robot does.

I am glad that Manuel and our other European friends have the use of English. It has to be said that the brits, as an island race, are still rather insular even though the days of the British Empire are long gone. The English language itself has an advantage on the internet initially because of the early American input, I predict Spanish and Chinese are going to be big in the not too distant future.

Back to topic. Thank you Manuel for showing us the Eurostar train in a French setting, and reminding us that the French scene is alive and well. Long may it be so.
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:04 pm

Depends on the language, both structure and popularity. However, a combination of a simple grammar resource, a simple dictionary and Google Translate can prove very valuable in many cases; especially if the input is as simply put as possible. A child book sentence has more chances of getting translated sensibly than a Tolkien-monster-sentence of half a page length. 'nuff OT...
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel18 Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:41 am

Taking back my Work, i had some new textures, create by my own.

Class 373 Eurostar Lol210

Class 373 Eurostar Lol211

Class 373 Eurostar Lol310

Last edited by Manuel18 on Thu Mar 21, 2013 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More Screenshoots)
Manuel18
Manuel18

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel18 Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:49 am

There is a trouble on this train,

1.- This train uses 3 System, KVB TVM ( France ) and AWS System, however i want make a 3D Cab, lets right the first real TGV for Openbve will be a excelent idea.

I saw the system who used the Frenchies on this Route for the train, incluides the TVM and KVB , excelent, but the Main reason is ¿ How I incluide that AWS with KVB and TVM! , that will be crazy, but realistic at the end for this train.

However, this train doesnt Run "on the case Eurostar" off course, anymore to London Waterloo, so , no needs to use AWS because to London St Pancras there is only TVM , but for GNER , the case Change, they use AWS , i go to contact at the French to use her KVB and TVM system, for run this train on this Amazing LGV Route, and to UK Guys too!

I was thinking this good until , there is the "3rd Rail exception", use a UKTSystem.dll on Pantograph mode and on 3rd Rail mode too? , Technically i gonna to find a UK Train, recently created with that multi fuction method for 3rd Rail and Catenary

But, if exist a mixed with AWS, KVB, and TVM system will be great!.

And the final exception, "(turn on) or (turn off) AWS or TVM or KVB cases"

I think i need help to a Programmer, because those exceptions aren't so easy.

A recently Screnshoots on the Simulator.

Class 373 Eurostar Exampl10
Class 373 Eurostar Exampl10
Manuel18
Manuel18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:24 am

Ah, I can top that "crazyness", ICE 3 with Belgium-package have PZB, LZB, ATB, TBL, ETCS and, though out of use, ZUB 262 and Integra; those with France-package even more: PZB, LZB, ATB, TBL, KVB, TVM and, out of use, ZUB 262 and Integra.

OpenBVE doesn't support multiple plugins. As far as I remember Michelle had considered to include this, but, alas... So basically there are two possibilities, either you write a socket plugin (meaning OpenBVE sees only the one plugin, while the actual UKTrainSys and FTrainSys plugins run for the socket; so the socket relays any commands from those plugins to OpenBVE) or you write an all new plugin which has all three train control systems.
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by kwijiboenator Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:17 pm

Now what would be fun, is if French BVE built the Eurostar route from Paris Gare Du Nord or Lille Europe to half way though the channel, and English BVE developers built it from St.Pancras to meet up with the French!

A realistic simulation both operated and created in the same means as reality!
kwijiboenator
kwijiboenator

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuel18 Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:07 am

kwijiboenator wrote:Now what would be fun, is if French BVE built the Eurostar route from Paris Gare Du Nord or Lille Europe to half way though the channel, and English BVE developers built it from St.Pancras to meet up with the French!

A realistic simulation both operated and created in the same means as reality!

Exactly, that is my dream of long time ago, some routes on another simulators like a MSTS , are too short to run this train, and some cases are generic "in objects sense", to run this train by the now, i recomend LGV Route.

Now, i think i need use Combined Accelerator with Brake System, because use Independient brake system only looks unrealistic, i need use the Dynamic Brake combinated with Accelerator.

A Picture of the Cabview , in Development, however i need fix a Inches, because i know its a bit large.

Class 373 Eurostar Lol3wq
Manuel18
Manuel18

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:16 am

I don't have a single Alst(h)om vehicle in my portfolio (and I can't say I'm unhappy with it, I'm not exactly a big fan of them), so I can't be sure, but are you certain about a combined power/brake-handle? They're heavily used on EMU/DMU for local/regional usage, but for long distance trains it is somewhat... impracticable.
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsinden Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:14 pm

Manuel, there is a photo here of the Class 395 cab - it probably differs slightly from the 373, but it might give you some ideas. Note the combined accelerator/brake lever.

Keep up the good work

John

http://www.therailwaycentre.com/UK%20News%20Oct%202007/021007_Ashford.html
johnsinden
johnsinden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next