BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raildriver Calibration Issues

2 posters

Go down

Raildriver Calibration Issues Empty Raildriver Calibration Issues

Post by VirtualGamer Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:33 pm

I recently purchased a Raildriver Controller for use in train sim games, mainly OpenBVE. Although, in the Customize Controls section, all the axes show as fully lowered, and none of the buttons show up on the menu when pressed. I presumed this was because I hadn't calibrated it through the Options menu yet, but on the Calibration menu (after clicking launch), the Next button does absolutely nothing, so I am unable to calibrate it. This isn't due to defective hardware on the controller, since it works perfectly on Train Simulator (aka Railworks). I tried searching the web and these forums for answers, but the only one I found (https://sites.google.com/site/raildriver4openbve) didn't work. Anyone have a solution? Thanks.

EDIT: I just installed the most recent version of OpenBVE, and the axes and buttons now show up correctly on the Control Customization screen, but the Calibration still doesn't work.
VirtualGamer
VirtualGamer

Back to top Go down

Raildriver Calibration Issues Empty Re: Raildriver Calibration Issues

Post by leezer3 Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:04 pm

Apologies, moving to 64-bit accidentially broke the calibration dialog. (as there are now two copies of the RailDriver 'driver')

I've fixed this for today's daily build.
Should hopefully get a later release pushed in a week or so.

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by VirtualGamer Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:54 pm

Just downloaded it, works perfectly. Thanks!
VirtualGamer
VirtualGamer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down