BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move

Go down

Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move Empty Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move

Post by JW555 Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:04 pm

Hello. I'm having trouble getting the 163-133-7v4 train to move. Reverser forward, brakes off, power on doesn't work. Is there a startup procedure I'm missing? Thanks.

The track is excellent, but can only run with other locos.

James

JW555

Back to top Go down

Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move Empty Re: Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move

Post by VirtualGamer Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:42 pm

Hey James! There is a startup procedure for the train, as it has a custom plug-in. Though, I haven't found any documentation, but anyway, here are the commands to get the train ready. Press "4" to raise the pantograph, after a second you'll hear an electrical zapping noise. Then, press "9" to activate the controls. After that, you should be able to drive like normal.

Good luck!
VirtualGamer
VirtualGamer

Back to top Go down

Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move Empty Re: Getting FirstBrnoTrack recommended train to move

Post by JW555 Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:10 pm

Thanks for the quick reply

JW555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum