BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed

+4
Stuz
Quork
davelandf
call2
8 posters

Go down

May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed Empty May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed

Post by call2 Sun May 05, 2019 7:55 pm

Hi everyone,

I am sorry to announce that due to illness I am unable to release the May update to Network West Midlands that I promised at the beginning of the year.

I had been working on some more scenery updates and during testing had found loads of bugs that have been present for quite some time it seems.  Embarassed  So when you run the latest release, (Jan 2019), you might well come across them.  Rolling Eyes  'Sorry about that.

With any luck I should be able to continue with the development within a month or so, and I hope to have better news when I next post.

Regards,

Tony

call2

Back to top Go down

May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed Empty Re: May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed

Post by davelandf Wed May 08, 2019 11:34 am

Get well soon and thanks for all the hard work !
davelandf
davelandf

Back to top Go down

May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed Empty Re: May Bank Holiday 2019 NWM release delayed

Post by Quork Wed May 08, 2019 10:50 pm

Health first!
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuz Fri May 10, 2019 5:34 am

I agree with that sentiment!
                                             Regards  Stu

Stuz

Back to top Go down

Post by Phonteus Nevolius Fri May 10, 2019 9:46 pm

Get well soon, Tony!
Phonteus Nevolius
Phonteus Nevolius

https://phonteusnevolius.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thegamer7893 Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:10 pm

call2 wrote:Hi everyone,

I am sorry to announce that due to illness I am unable to release the May update to Network West Midlands that I promised at the beginning of the year.

I had been working on some more scenery updates and during testing had found loads of bugs that have been present for quite some time it seems.  Embarassed  So when you run the latest release, (Jan 2019), you might well come across them.  Rolling Eyes  'Sorry about that.

With any luck I should be able to continue with the development within a month or so, and I hope to have better news when I next post.

Regards,

Tony

Hi,
I am aware of you being ill for a while and therefore not being able to release the May NWM on time. Has there since the last time you have posted been any progress?

thegamer7893

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:16 pm

If there was anything to tell about the release it would have been posted. It's considered poor etiquette to pester developers for information under any circumstances.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:40 pm

graymac wrote:If there was anything to tell about the release it would have been posted. It's considered poor etiquette to pester developers for information under any circumstances.

Such post of his has already been removed once. Looks like the point did not reach the destination.
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down