BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deleted

Go down

Deleted Empty Deleted

Post by Movingmillion Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:21 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Movingmillion on Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Movingmillion

Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty Re: Deleted

Post by Ad1992 Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:59 pm

A shame. No doubt replaced by plastic crap with ironing boards and headache inducing lighting.

Last edited by Northern Line on Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Ad1992
Ad1992

http://bvewesternregion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by kwijiboenator Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:41 pm

LEDs are terrible for creating headaches, because they aren't a steady light, they flash continously, at a speed which the human eye cannot comprehend. I have an LED IPS monitor, and I have to set the refresh rate to under 59 Hertz, otherwise I get the tingling sensation behind the eyes and the headaches - and I'm not alone.

The same is often true with LED lighting, usually the bright white lights found on trains and buses.

Up here we're getting the Civity 195 to replace the pacers, which have the ironing board seats by the look of it. Oh well, at least when we stand up it will be an improvement over the pacer at least!

I'm surprised we aren't getting any 313s, as the Civity trains look as though their launch will be delayed.
kwijiboenator
kwijiboenator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum