BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slightly updated 1996 stock available.

Go down

Slightly updated 1996 stock available. Empty Slightly updated 1996 stock available.

Post by Greater Anglia Metro Mon May 02, 2016 9:16 pm

Over the past couple of weeks I have not had much time to do anything BVE related.
Today however, I’ve continued work on the new signals I’ve been building. Some work has also been done to the signalling on the Victoria line to introduce more red and white aspects to improve realism.
I’ve also updated the 1996 tube stock to use the new cross platform ATS plugin, and now has manually triggered DVA messages (such as “Thank you for traveling on the Jubilee line”).
There are 9 out of the 10 messages playable by default, if you really want to play “Change here for stations beyond London Bridge” then the file is included in the download  Very Happy
As always, if you find any bugs with the download please get in touch, I have to admit I don’t actually use the downloads much, I mainly just code them so you are far more likely to find bugs than I am.
Head over to http://bvelondon.co.uk/ to download
Greater Anglia Metro
Greater Anglia Metro

Back to top Go down