BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to display the destination display by switching with one picture using two pluginstates(), and to display both at the bottom at 60 km / h or lowest.

Go down

How to display the destination display by switching with one picture using two pluginstates(), and to display both at the bottom at 60 km / h or lowest. Empty How to display the destination display by switching with one picture using two pluginstates(), and to display both at the bottom at 60 km / h or lowest.

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:53 am

I want to create to display the LCD panel on two type.
One is Train type such as 'Hayabusa'.
The other is 'for Tokyo'

So, I created such as this code.

Code:
States= Hayabusa-reserved.csv,LEDmaku-Tokyo.csv,LEDmaku-Off.csv
StateFunction= if[pluginstate[71]==0,if[pluginstate[72]==0,if[speedometer * 3.6 < 60,mod[value + 1,2],2 ],2 ],2 ]
RefreshRate= 5

But, Train types are 9, and others (stations) are 20.
So, I wrote 20*9=180 blocks of functions / a car.
The cars are 10.
And when I check, the fps is incredibly down.

Then I thought that I want to write by TextureShift.

But, I don't know how to write the function that how to display switching the leftside and right side of one picture by x axis at the few seconds, and using two pluginstate() by y axis.

Left and right change time is 5.
Y axis of left side is for example pluginstate(71)=7, right side = pluginstate(72)=4.
When the over speed of 60km/h, the both is the bottom.

How to display the destination display by switching with one picture using two pluginstates(), and to display both at the bottom at 60 km / h or lowest. Maku-w10

Please instruct to me how to write the function...

Midnight Express Ginga81

Back to top Go down