BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

32 bit version doe not work

2 posters

Go down

32 bit version doe not work Empty 32 bit version doe not work

Post by Railduck Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:51 pm

So i wanted to launch OpenBVE 32 bit cause but it doesnt load anything and crashes (i have 64bit PC). What should i do (i need 32 bit version)

Railduck

Back to top Go down

32 bit version doe not work Empty Re: 32 bit version doe not work

Post by leezer3 Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:54 pm

You're the second person to report this.

I can't explain it at the moment, all 32-bit systems I've got access to work just fine.

Please let me know your Windows version and other specs- Might be able to see a pattern.

**However** there should be no reason you need the 32-bit version. I'm aware of one single plugin which requires this, which has never been stable / worked properly in the first place (it pops up a web-browser for login into an online system, but the threading is rather broken)
Please explain why you think you need it Smile

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Railduck Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:14 pm

leezer3 wrote:You're the second person to report this.

I can't explain it at the moment, all 32-bit systems I've got access to work just fine.

Please let me know your Windows version and other specs- Might be able to see a pattern.

**However** there should be no reason you need the 32-bit version. I'm aware of one single plugin which requires this, which has never been stable / worked properly in the first place (it pops up a web-browser for login into an online system, but the threading is rather broken)
Please explain why you think you need it Smile
My windows is windows 7 (yeah, old), i need it cause central or jubilee line (one of them) has plugin which doesnt work in latest openbve, but they said in 32 version it works

Railduck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down