BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timetable creation

Go down

Timetable creation Empty Timetable creation

Post by Quork Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 am

I created a timetable editor for the "Buchfahrplan" type of timetables, you can find it on [url='http://parkbahnschmiden.de/FahrplanPHP/']>> ParkbahnSchmiden.de <<[/url]
And while you're there, do not hesitate to visit the main page, parkbahnschmiden.de, too. Wink The editor and the page aren't linked to each other yet, as I didn't yet layout the user interface, just plain html, and that doesn't fit the main page's layout I put much work into.

All functionality as specified by the regulation should be there. Should anybody miss anything, don't hesitate to tell, I'll see what can be done while staying true to the original. Please note it is also useable for countries with medieval units Evil or Very Mad, at least as long as the train length stays in metres and train mass in tons. Should there be anybody wanting to measure trains in yards and pounds, I might consider making those units freely adjustable.

The interface is not WYSIWYG, you don't need an editor for that, a OOo Calc-template would be enough. This editor is rather of interest for people wanting to achieve good effects quickly and who get along well with text-based editing like html, css, BB-Code, LaTeX, programming, b3d, rw, csv... But above all other features; this program outputs nice, clean, css-formatted HTML. You can integrate it easily into any homepage. That's the biggest advantage against using an office program. Still, you can print as PDF or PNG or whatever you have virtual printers for on your PC. In the worst case, there's PrtSc Wink

Here you can see exemplary code illustrating usage of the tags and thus hopefully easing first usage. If you ever happened to look into german regulations, that's the first 22.3km of the example route used in the regulation (408.0341A02 page 12).
Aiming at international usability, the tags are bilingual where sensible, making an intuitive use possible without knowing German. This sample code uses the german tags though. You can find the full, bilingual documentation of the necessary tags on the page I linked to above.

Code:
[kopf]
   [strecke]
      Heidenau - Norburg
   [/strecke]
   [zug]
   [/zug]
   [tage]
      Mo-Fr
   [/tage]
   [tfz]
      218+218 LG
   [/tfz]
   [gl]
   [/gl]
   [laenge]
   [/laenge]
   [mbr4]
      70 G
   [/mbr4]
   [vmz]
      90 km/h
   [/vmz]
   [text]
      ab Mittelstadt
   [/text]
   [tage]
      Mo-Fr
   [/tage]
   [tfz]
      218 SG
   [/tfz]
   [gl]
   [/gl]
   [laenge]
   [/laenge]
   [text1]
      (LG 900t GL)
   [/text1]
   [mbr5]
      46 G
   [/mbr5]
   [vmz]
      60 km/h
   [/vmz]
   [text]
      Mindestens 90% der Achsen des Wagenzuges müssen gebremst sein
   [/text]
   [text]
      Bei einem Wagenzuggewicht von mehr als 800t müssen Bremshundertstel ausgerechnet werden
   [/text]
[/kopf]
[plan]
   [ln]|90|- ZF A 63 -||105,5
   [ln]||Heidenau||||7.55
   [ln]||Asig||104,9
   [ln]||[yen]||104,6
   [ln]||<[yen]>||104,6
   [ln][inv]102,2[/inv]||Sbk 4|[saege]|102,2||58
   [ln]|[inv]85[/inv]|Edelsdorf Hp|[saege]|99,9||8.01
   [ln]95,7||Bksig|[saege]
   [ln]|[lin2]90[/lin2]|Abzw Arensberg||||05