BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future of bveww

+2
graymac
Virgintrains61
6 posters

Go down

Future of bveww Empty Future of bveww

Post by Virgintrains61 Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:23 pm

I think the future of this site would become increasingly great. With new bve coders and players. New moderators specially picked by the admin and also some more Irishmen like graymac. Some bve players learn to code their own routes via the tutorial sites. So we try to to find the root of bveworldwide so that we can improve it. As for me I will continue to capture picture which can be usevil to some. Derryck, Northernline, Graymac and other future mods can make the site better. Im good at designing. Laughing

Virgintrains61

Back to top Go down

Future of bveww Empty Re: Future of bveww

Post by graymac Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm

We look forward to seeing some of you design work at some point. The future of the site is assured due to the dedication of the admin, developers and members who strive to improve things at all times. There are links to tutorial material and there is a search facility (rarely used, it seems) which will direct anyone to topics already discussed (where do I? . . . .; how do I? . . . etcetera). It is often worth studying past topics. Enjoy!
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tstageman Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Oh yes, I completely agree guys, since joining the forum and becoming a mod, my enthusiasm for creation and OpenBVE as a simulator has had an enormous boost, I now have various items and routes on the go which I am steadily progressing along with, and all that I have learnt has come from various tutorials but most of all, starting a new thread with how do I do this or where can I find this, as Gray says. So lets hope that we can continue to increase the numbers of memebers we have and lets look forward to what the future brings us in updates and further steps towards an even better sim.

Regards

Tom
Tstageman
Tstageman

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgintrains61 Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:42 pm

I reckon the forum will improve over this year and next. Will be a great place to be. Probably by then I might be a developer, maybe

Virgintrains61

Back to top Go down

Post by Tstageman Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:46 pm

If I can become a developer, anyone can, I have a very limited capability when it comes to technical mindedness but I've managed it.

Tom
Tstageman
Tstageman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:26 pm

Tstageman wrote:If I can become a developer, anyone can, I have a very limited capability when it comes to technical mindedness but I've managed it.

Tom

It is mostly about attitude and you seem to have a good one Wink
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by busheyheath Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 pm

I believe in this site. We're all addicted to (open) BVE. People who are only wanting to drive, people who make locs, houses, railway stuff, people who build routes, all together to enjoy the game. Personally, I cannot build locs and waggons, but I try to make interesting things for myself and others. I like this community!
busheyheath
busheyheath

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgintrains61 Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm

I agree with you on this point. We all.enjoy the forum because we share what we do in making, creating and even room to post your interest. Massive thanks to Derryck for making it happen ;-)

Virgintrains61

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgintrains61 Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Maybe the future of this site would not be to have any advertisements which include scam and spyware messages. And maybe everything would be interactive. Great!

Virgintrains61

Back to top Go down

Post by pedned Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:11 am

Virgintrains61 wrote:Maybe the future of this site would not be to have any advertisements which include scam and spyware messages. And maybe everything would be interactive. Great!

Amen to that my friend. These ads really are annoying.

pedned

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:50 am

Well, the ads are quite a price for the free hosting. Smile They actually can be switched off, but only for mods and admins... I would like to make you all mods so that you don't have the popus and everything, but can you imagine the resulting anarchy??? Very Happy
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by pedned Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 am

Derryck wrote:
Well, the ads are quite a price for the free hosting. Smile They actually can be switched off, but only for mods and admins... I would like to make you all mods so that you don't have the popus and everything, but can you imagine the resulting anarchy??? Very Happy

Could be fun Delboy! Laughing
Have you looked into how much it would cost for hosting?
Could always see about something like a donate function, and if people want to, they could donate towards the upkeep of the site etc.
I'd be up for giving you a few £ each year if you like.

pedned

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:06 pm

I understand there are ad removing extras you can download for Firefox.
I haven't done so myself, yet so can't recommend any particular one.
If you use Microsoft's shaggin' horrible browser, all I will say is, "It's your own fault" Very Happy

If we're going to be after talking about paying, that will open a different can of worms. Much as I would like to charge for stuff it isn't going to happen. Remember all dat bolloxx last year when I suggested raising money for charity? That brought the whingers out be the cartload, I especially remember all the claptrap from dat gobshite Yownanamous!!
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down