BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BVE London's C stock

3 posters

Go down

BVE London's C stock Empty BVE London's C stock

Post by speedis Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:10 pm

Hi, all fairly new here, but I not new to BVE.

A while back when I was younger during (BVE Version 1.4.2) I remember playing a standout C stock with amazing attention to detail.
After a long hiatus, I decided I would like to play BVE again, and I tried downloading that C stock, but not even the Wayback Machine has the donwload link archived.

If anyone has a working download link or even the file for this train- please pm me- I am dying to drive that beauty

speedis
speedis
speedis

Back to top Go down

BVE London's C stock Empty Re: BVE London's C stock

Post by SP1900 Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:44 pm

Fortunately I have a copy of the C stock. It is strange to think that it was considered detailed back then, nowadays with much higher standards for addon development, it does not hold up the best

https://drive.google.com/file/d/140dbsx69u2N8T_ehtVhSX_U9IDCDFAFZ/view?usp=share_link

I am not the creator of this train and if the original creator does not like me reuploading the file, please let me know and I will take it down no questions asked.
SP1900
SP1900

Back to top Go down

Post by speedis Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:16 am

Compared to some addons, I agree that it may not be the best, but there is a serious lack of detailed LU trains in the community, although I do know a few are in the works
speedis
speedis

SP1900 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Railduck Sun Nov 20, 2022 12:22 pm

SP1900 wrote:Fortunately I have a copy of the C stock. It is strange to think that it was considered detailed back then, nowadays with much higher standards for addon development, it does not hold up the best

https://drive.google.com/file/d/140dbsx69u2N8T_ehtVhSX_U9IDCDFAFZ/view?usp=share_link

I am not the creator of this train and if the original creator does not like me reuploading the file, please let me know and I will take it down no questions asked.
But it is still kinda one of high detailed trains since there still exist textured trains that dont have exterior and have only 2d cab, but for high detailed trains this  one is still decent

Railduck

SP1900 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down