BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this?

2 posters

Go down

Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this? Empty Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this?

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Tue May 24, 2022 2:26 pm

In Japan, 're-open and closing button', when we are continue pressing, the doors are continueint open.
Can we realization this?

Midnight Express Ginga81

Back to top Go down

Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this? Empty Re: Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this?

Post by ADbve Wed May 25, 2022 5:49 pm

This is interesting feature.
But i think this hold feature only accesible when door closed, if this hold feature mapped to same key as default open/close key we need to check the door state is open or close, and only works if the door is closed. Also we need to tell how many milisecond after the user press the key to prevent conflict with default open/close key.

ADbve

Gothpaladinus, Midnight Express Ginga81 and BPI-919 Andris like this post

Back to top Go down

Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this? Empty Re: Can we do 're-open and close button' such as this?

Post by ADbve Sun May 29, 2022 1:18 pm

Hey ginga81, when i look the documentation i found a variable for doorbutton in trains(door) in animated section, maybe this is what you looking for.

https://openbve-project.net/documentation_hugo/en/objects/native/animated.html#variables

But honestly i dont know how that variable works 😅

ADbve

Midnight Express Ginga81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 pm

thank you!
However, looking at the door related, I think that it is not possible to keep the door open while forcefully while the continue pressing the button even with the DLL.

Midnight Express Ginga81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down