BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bve Worldwide

+2
Dexter
Virgintrains61
6 posters

Go down

Bve Worldwide Empty Bve Worldwide

Post by Virgintrains61 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 am

I really think this site is great. My say is that Openbve will improve with more developers than ever. There is someone out there better than Michelle who will create a program that bve dev's will use and may think its better. The time will come. Dunno yet.l Arrow

Virgintrains61

Back to top Go down

Bve Worldwide Empty Re: Bve Worldwide

Post by Dexter Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:27 am

Thanks for your kind words! Very Happy

to be honest, Michelle has been doing well with this program so far (I won't comment on other subjects), so there's no need to poke... let her do what she's good at. Smile
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:23 pm

There is BVE5, from the original bve creator, if you wish to use an altrnative to OpenBVE. I cannot comment on its performance as I have been unable to get it to work. As for a replacement for OpenBVE, I would suggest that to do so would be rather like reinventing the wheel. If you have a personal dislike for Michelle that is entirely for you to deal with. But, please, not publicly in this place.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:39 pm

Last edited by lonelyinardwick on Wed May 13, 2020 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by viccylinefan Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:41 pm

Wongie2009 wrote:unlike the Irishman

Was that because whilst he was having brain surgery, he tried to install BVE5 and the computer got the better of him?!!! Very Happy lol! lol!

viccylinefan

viccylinefan

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

Did yez hear about da stupid, thick englishman? Turned up at A&E with terrible burns to his ear. Asked how he got them he sez, "I was ironing my shirt and the phone rang". . . . . Very Happy
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 92220 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 am

I think all racists suck!

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 am

Virgintrains61 wrote:I really think this site is great. My say is that Openbve will improve with more developers than ever. There is someone out there better than Michelle who will create a program that bve dev's will use and may think its better. The time will come. Dunno yet.l Arrow

The above is the original post, to which we should stick by. If we have anything productive to say please carry on

But this.

viccylinefan wrote:
Wongie2009 wrote:unlike the Irishman

Was that because whilst he was having brain surgery, he tried to install BVE5 and the computer got the better of him?!!! Very Happy lol! lol!

viccylinefan

graymac wrote:Did yez hear about da stupid, thick englishman? Turned up at A&E with terrible burns to his ear. Asked how he got them he sez, "I was ironing my shirt and the phone rang". . . . . Very Happy

92220 wrote:I think all racists suck!

This is not. Keep on track lads. (no pun intended)
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:15 am

I second Ben here, even though I know (or at least hope) this is only poking and not meant serious.
Please bear in mind that "racism" is one of the reasons for the host to shut down the forum.
I hope we don't want that to happen. Evil or Very Mad

Side note: You might want to say that this is not racist at all. Yet still, it is politically incorrect and we are not forums about politics. Suspect
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down