BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-NWM-

+10
Dexter
Stevegr
JimH
mikey1984
tom6561
johnsinden
call2
BillEWS
jckhinks
graymac
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

-NWM- - Page 2 Empty Re: -NWM-

Post by Drag0nflamez Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:40 pm

jsiren wrote:Thank you very much indeed, the 153 has been downloaded, and after changing the ATS plugin to UkTrainSys, it works like a charm. I was able to keep much better time.

Just a couple of further stupid questions: when changing ends at Blackbrook, what exactly am I supposed to do? What I first did was set the brakes, lights, direction (centered), and DRA at the arrival end, and then selected Change ends. I was subsequently given -15 points for "Doors opened". On the next run, I did the same things, except I also closed the doors, then changed ends. I was then given -65 points for "Premature departure". But the train didn't move in either occasion! What did I do wrong?

Another question, given that the first stop marker in the Up direction is "2", where am I supposed to stop a single-car train?

thank you,
Juhana Siren
Closing of doors is not needed... I think this is just a glitch in the scoring system, which isn't perfect either.

Drag0nflamez

Back to top Go down

Post by jsiren Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:22 pm

Drag0nflamez wrote:Closing of doors is not needed... I think this is just a glitch in the scoring system, which isn't perfect either.

OK, thank you. I don't usually mind the score very much anyway, only now that I was running for the first couple of times I wanted to see how I was doing.

thanks,
JS

jsiren

Back to top Go down

Post by cris_smith14 Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Hi there jsiren i was wondering if you could help me with the latest bve version please.

cris_smith14

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Cross Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:27 pm

Hi all,

I have modified one of the TSC signals to make the single aspect signal I required to make the starter used in the Penzance to St Ives route.

It works like a G - Y - R but only through the lower R lens. I have no idea how to contact the TSC Team but it would make a nice addition to their "Signal set" for OpenBVE. It comprises of 5 files, the graphic, each .csv and the .animated file.

If someone wishes to keep the TSC contact under wraps please PM me and I will give you access to the files via DropBox or e-mail it via a proxy.

-NWM- - Page 2 Singleaspect

Bye for now,

Stephen.
Stephen Cross
Stephen Cross

http://www.bve-terminus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:44 pm

Last edited by lonelyinardwick on Wed May 13, 2020 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevegr Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:48 am

Actually Call2 is Tony Haylor of TSC, he's the man who 'glues' the NWM route together from the work of the many TSC team members.
I am sure Stephen, that he will look at this thread at some point and would include your signals in NWM if he has a use for them.
Those signals have been converted to a 3 colour LED, rather than the signal 'head' being replaced altogether with a new one with only one lense.
I can't say if any can be found in the West Midlands though.

Stevegr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Cross Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:01 am

Hi Steve,

The signals are prototypical for Penzance, basically the head size of a 3 aspect but only use the bottom one and they look a bit daft with only one lens. If you wish to see what I have based them on here is a picture for you to browse. The one under the main signal in the picture is the one controlling movements from platform 2 where my route starts from.

http://www.geograph.org.uk/photo/1547406

Bye for now,

Stephen.
Stephen Cross
Stephen Cross

http://www.bve-terminus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2