BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

E-mails...

5 posters

Go down

E-mails... Empty E-mails...

Post by joeyfjj Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:37 pm

Is anyone able to verify if the address graham.mace@yahoo.com is genuine?

Last edited by joeyfjj on Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

joeyfjj

http://joeyfoo.com

Back to top Go down

E-mails... Empty Re: E-mails...

Post by mrknowitall Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:11 pm

fake, refer to the admin section on this site, this is infact bve collorado. but dont worry. ive got in touch with the IC3 u.s.a internet crime police based in washinton through my local C.A.B and in the procedure of filing a court order against him.but yeah. its fake.
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by wheeltapper Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 pm

It's that b**tard BVEColorado, I don't doubt. The same one that has caused guillyman a lot of bother. If you want to get hold of graymac you can pm on this board now. If it ain't from graymac's website it ain't genuine.

wheeltapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Last edited by lonelyinardwick on Wed May 13, 2020 2:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm

yes. but i have an actual solicitor doing everything for me now. so its all paper work now, by all means do so Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowHill150001 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:55 am

Mr Colorado, that cheat. Gave me his website address. I could easily see he had stolen work off Guillyman. Can't the website be closed when this court order is given?

SnowHill150001

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:42 am

The genuine emails and download address of Mr Graymac is located in the table in the admin section of the forum. Anything else is considered untrustworthy as Mr Graymac stated that the provided address his is one and only. As for the website closure, this is to be solved by his webhost, not us...
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:46 am

SnowHill150001 wrote:Mr Colorado, that cheat. Gave me his website address. I could easily see he had stolen work off Guillyman. Can't the website be closed when this court order is given?

right all i know of so far is this, E snips are now liable for monetary loss, and then have accepted the response from the IC3 , Which have made E Snips pt the account under investigation. the same with media fire. now this is where anyone on here can help!

any clues to where the work originally came from? and email adresses that he is using? and info on any "sites" of his, i need everything as much as i can for this to work, because its me paying for it Smile

if anyone knows any authors whose work he has stolen and put on mediafire/E snips please pm with everythnig you know. ill be happy to post updates as i get them.
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfjj Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:53 pm

I suppose we can use this thread to collect the e-mail addresses he is using... (And I have edited the address in the opening post, maybe this way he'll be drowned in spam. Razz)

joeyfjj

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:20 pm

right before we get this going on please may i ask that this is ok via the admin ? because i dont want no trouble started, and because we are all in agreement we need him to vanish im sure there are no opposing forces.

i have lots of details... any objections ?
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by wheeltapper Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:28 pm

My advice would urge anyone to be most wary of posting information publicly, it could prejudice any proceeding which may be taking place. I appreciate it is frustrating to have this scumbag upsetting people, but I think it would be better to share information privately. If you have evidence then perhaps you could pass it on to Derryck. I am sure that would be helpful. If it affects any person who you know on this board then pass it to them by PM. Posting it in public view will please the scunner, that's how he gets his kicks.

wheeltapper

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowHill150001 Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:48 pm

Shall I PM the website addresses to you so you can see which works have been stolen. I've seen a 1972 stock on it, C stock V3 on it and also 1992 stocks, 1973 stocks and 1967 stocks, 1995 and 1996 tube stocks! Then there are American locomotives. As I've said, Mr Knowitall, do you want me to email you the websites as it isn't fair that people can still download them and other people's work not given credit. I admit I accidentally downloaded two of his trains but I didn't know who he was. I am now appalled at what he did and I feel sorry for the developers. I will delete the trains as it is terrible.

He is OpenbveR on the openbve forums.

SnowHill150001

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:54 pm

i advise anyone to pm ME DIRECTLY as i am the one needing the information, IE websites, types of stock taken and also the original authors too. would be a massive help.
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:26 pm

well done everyone! E-snips now disabled all work from colorado! one step in the right direction for openbve!
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfjj Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:14 am

That's great. However my friend jerryonhere has mentioned that he got this comment by "Alan" on his blog...

(Removed, those who require details like IP address, name, content of the comment and e-mail address used can contact me)

joeyfjj

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:26 am

its not alan, its stupid
one link doesnt work, and im afraid the other still does.

his local PD is on the case now aswell, and that mans blog has now also being emailed to them too. thanks
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum