BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[WIP] Leeds to London Kings X

5 posters

Go down

[WIP] Leeds to London Kings X  Empty [WIP] Leeds to London Kings X

Post by mrknowitall Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:15 am

Hello everyone, well for a few weeks now the team have been hard at work to get the first leg of the route to a standard where we can start to show screen shots to you via our Facebook page, ​We have kept the names of stations and the location of the route quiet but you have guessed every screen shot we have put up so far! So that's a bonus for us, at least we know we're doing something right!

We thought its time to finally open a page on our website as we are now more than 40% of the way through phase 1, which is from Leeds station to Wakefield Westgate. As everyone knows Leeds is a vital Station and many TOC's ( train operating companies for those who don't know) run too and from there, and this route will show off a lot of TOC's different locomotives from the very start of the route. We are intending the final route to be mainly High speed train diagrams, but from Leeds all the way to Doncaster we will Create other diagrams with traction such as the class 158 and class 321. We also have a route heading towards York but that's currently just collecting dust until we can finalise phase one of the route, which we hope to be just after Christmas.

You can find the page on our websites Main page.

www.pioneertrains.co.uk
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

[WIP] Leeds to London Kings X  Empty Re: [WIP] Leeds to London Kings X

Post by mikey1984 Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:36 pm

Good news and from the screens looking very nice.
How long will it take to drive from Leeds to London, presuming you make it that far.
Keep up the good work Smile

mikey1984

Back to top Go down

Post by James Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:26 pm

Leeds - London takes between 2 and 3 hours depending upon era and stopping pattern.

To do it all is a huge project, but working in phases is the right approach in my opinion. Leeds - Wakefield is an interesting 10-15 min run.

James

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey1984 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm

I certainly agree about stages and even then if it didn't make it all the way to London you still have a good route

mikey1984

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:53 pm

You right there james, the Run in real time can take from 2 and a half hours upto 3 hours, You're also right in saying its a massive project, we did ask if anyone wanted to be apart of the project to develop objects, but nobody actually replied, i know some main developers would but they don't have time, Im hoping to get the first phase done around X-mas time, maybe early January, But this is all done in the little spare time i have and im struggling to find any spare time, i have got a Leeds - Wakefield Kirgate route file made, this was totally by accident as i took a wrong turn! Razz Google maps for you! But that can be another side project! Smile

Its a masive project and we did ask anyone who would be willing object wise, noone accepted the offer, so i've decided to keep it to the main team, we will be doing a few phases from now untill march.

Phase 1.

Leeds - Wakefield Westgate - 158 - 15 minutes
Leeds - Wakefield Westgate - 321 - 10 minutes

Phase 2

Leeds - Doncaster all stns - 158 - ETA unknown
Leeds - Doncaster all stns - 321 - ETA unknown
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by rick1984 Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:22 pm

This could be very cool. Wakefield Westgate looking good.

rick1984

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:55 pm

Thank you! Newest pictures have just been uploaded to the Leeds - London page! Hope you all like them! Very Happy
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by cris_smith14 Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:55 pm

I am looking forward too this route. it shall be interesting too see how it progresses.

i shall be in leeds going by train on friday too see my girlfreind.

cris_smith14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down