BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe

4 posters

Go down

Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe Empty Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe

Post by algy Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:24 pm

Hi all! I used to run BVE (old) many years ago and decided to try Open Bve but on opening the Open Bve site it appears to be closed down, is there any alternative site where I can obtain the simulator and add ons. Question

algy

Back to top Go down

Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe Empty Re: Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 pm

http://odakyufan.zxq.net/openbve/index.html

Enjoy Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe Empty Re: Problem finding the open BVE simulator exe

Post by algy Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Thanks, mrknowitall, I had already tried that link with no success, my browser is attempting to gain access to the site then fails with a "server reset" message.

algy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:14 pm

Its working fine on mine, try a different browser maybe?
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by joeyfjj Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:40 pm

http://www.mediafire.com/?xa6n5vp9euna0eu

joeyfjj

http://joeyfoo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by algy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:42 pm

The problem appears to be between me and Mediafire, I initially tried with Firefox, then I posted, then at your suggestion I tried another browser - IE Explorer again no success, I have tried to make contact direct with Mediafire again no success, so I shall try later or perhaps tomorrow, thanks for your time mate.

algy

Back to top Go down

Post by algy Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:57 pm

joeyfjj, Thanks, much appreciated, I must say it must be a few years since I was on the old BVE site/forum and you guys are great. cheers

algy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:00 pm

That forum has always stated we are here to help! Hope your problems are resolved! if not i have 2 versions ill happily package up and E mail, PM me if more assistance will be needed Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by algy Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:42 pm

thanks, I shall get back tomorrow and let you know how I'm going on.

algy

Back to top Go down

Post by alvinhochun Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:32 pm

Perhaps you have a proxy server that prevents you from doing that.
alvinhochun
alvinhochun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down