BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unit 731 - NOT FOR MINORS

3 posters

Go down

Unit 731 - NOT FOR MINORS Empty Unit 731 - NOT FOR MINORS

Post by mrknowitall Sat May 05, 2012 6:08 pm

I wont go fully into discussion about this, but i need some information about this, i have been doing a lot of research into POW and the lessons before the second world war ended, and was fascinated when i came over an article about human "ginny pigs"

So without going into details, has anyone got any information about this?

So far i've seen the "balloon plot" and also the ceramic bombs with laced flee's plot too!

Japan is one scary place! :O
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Unit 731 - NOT FOR MINORS Empty Re: Unit 731 - NOT FOR MINORS

Post by graymac Sat May 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Japanese and German scientists conducted experiments on humans taken from the prisoner of war camps. The most infamous of the German ones was Dr Mengele. A nasty piece of work.
Brits used "volunteers" from the forces to test supposed "cures for the common cold" at Porton Down. In fact the research involved nerve agents suitable to attack enemy troops with.
Different degrees of bastards.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat May 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Well i've heard about all of them, But apparently Unit 731 was "the daddy" in terms of not giving a toss of who got tested on.

They decided to test the Plague-infested flees by putting them in metre long containers under a a dozen especially modified Zero's planes, the ranges were very short so villages only 100 miles away from unit 731 "base" was hit, they then sent there guts in white suites to go and investigate the findings the next day, and did open air examinations, with pain relieve not been an option.

They noticed this took too long for full effects and that only 3/4 died, and that this was unacceptable and then decided to poison the rivers and canals, and then the next day sent 300 troops into the villages to give the children chocolate, you dont want to know what it had init, but in the end 16,000 people died and that was only from Japan side.

They was in testing of the balloons but because they wasn't sure which way the balloons would go they laced them with explosives, out of 7000 sent up, only 200 hit american soil, all 199 caused small fires, but one hit a vicars family and killed his pregnant wife and 5 children. the same day ( i think) as the planes went to Hiroshima.

mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Sat May 05, 2012 11:36 pm

Any country involved in the war in any way more active than getting occupied had their share of dirt in WW2... The german sins are commonly known (leaving aside neonazis and other dumbasses), the soviet ones also though only in the affected countries (although at least Katyń and Smoleńsk might have gotten some attention outside Poland after the movie by polish director Roman Polański and the death of the polish president in the plane crash of Smoleńsk), the US had big shares like Hiroshima and Nagasaki, and I think it were mostly the british who bombed civil population in historical cities which would be cultural heritage of greatest value to all of Europe, like Dresden, like Frankfurt, where there was only ashes left of the historical city core.

When looking close, no nation anywhere in the world can be really proud of their role in this maybe dirtiest conflict in the history of mankind.
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down