BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String)

2 posters

Go down

Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String) Empty Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String)

Post by fas Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:34 pm

Hello,
I installed Openbve (1.10.0.1) on a new pc, but when I try to load any route I get the following error message:

Could not find 'Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String)' method.

How can I solve the problem?
Thank you for your support.

fas

Back to top Go down

Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String) Empty Re: Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String)

Post by leezer3 Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:55 pm

Now that's a very strange message.
It thinks it can't find a pretty critical API method.

How exactly did you install it, and on which operating system?
If Windows, please check that Windows Defender hasn't decided to quarantine anything. (It sometimes does this, and unfortunately I have no way of stopping this)

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String) Empty Re: Error Void OpenBveApi.FileSystem.FileSystem.AppendToLogFile(System.String)

Post by fas Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:17 pm

I've installed it on Windows 10 Home (version 22H2), extracting the .zip archive inĀ 
C:\Users\USER-NAME\Desktop\Openbve.

I've found no files in Windows Defender quarantine.

fas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down