BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can we log to log file that is the unused object list?

2 posters

Go down

Can we log to log file that is the unused object list? Empty Can we log to log file that is the unused object list?

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:33 pm

If we creating, we are a lot of object, for example rails.
Because, rail objects have to create each radius.
But, route files are so many.
Deleting unused object work, that is fetch the object numbers and route files are very hard.

And if we are regist a lot of objects, the loading time and waste a lot of memory.
So, if we can find unuse objects easily, object deleting work is very useful.

I think that would appreciate your opinions.
For example, the another new log file(this is report, no error), implementation to OpenBVE orĀ 
RouteViewer?(because not driving, for creators), etc.

Midnight Express Ginga81

SP1900 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Can we log to log file that is the unused object list? Empty Re: Can we log to log file that is the unused object list?

Post by SP1900 Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:47 am

Can this also acknowledge the existence of other route files which use the same object folder? So you do not delete objects or sounds that are used by other routes?
SP1900
SP1900

Midnight Express Ginga81 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Can we log to log file that is the unused object list? Empty Re: Can we log to log file that is the unused object list?

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Fri Jul 22, 2022 12:45 pm

This is an idea, and I wrote it with the hope that it would be adopted, but I think it would be better to include the content of the your idea also in a report.

Midnight Express Ginga81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down