BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem

3 posters

Go down

After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem Empty After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem

Post by Dellboy Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:35 pm

HI all

The last thing I did before playing the sim was as above.
I then opened up and selected ELR to play. I clicked on the first session and that was being loaded when a pop up appeared saying 'Route corrupted. Objects not defined.' 

I first thought that something had happend when installing the route so I checked a few of the other routes eg. NWM but they all came up with the same message.
Due to what ever has caused this to happen the Sim is no longer playable.

The version is 1.7.544.641 due to my computer being somewhat old. Op system is Windows 10 pro.
I do have the log available but it is bigger than the 0.5Mb allowed So I don't know how to send it?

I need help big time

Dellboy

Dellboy

Back to top Go down

After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem Empty Re: After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem

Post by Gothpaladinus Mon Jan 17, 2022 1:04 pm

Haven't you done a mistake putting the route objects in their correct access path (UserData\LegacyContent\Railway\Object)? Is the folders' name syntactically correct? If there is a mistype, fix it immediately!
Gothpaladinus
Gothpaladinus

https://gothpaladinus.wixsite.com/gothpaladinusbve

Back to top Go down

After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem Empty AFTER INSTALLING JACK HINKS ELR ROUTE MAJOR PROBLEM

Post by jckhinks Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:27 pm

may i just point out that the ELR route is not mine.thanks jack
jckhinks
jckhinks

Dexter and graymac like this post

Back to top Go down

After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem Empty Re: After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem

Post by Dellboy Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:26 pm

Jack

I apologise for my mistake,and hope I am forgiven,but I was convinced when I was downloading the route that your name was on it.
I can only put it down to being an OAP,like yourself, but with memory problems as I have expressed in some earlier posts.

Apologetic Dellboy

Dellboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellboy Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:33 pm

Gothpaladinus

I have now sorted the problem and got the Sim working again.
The fault was not the object files but the route files for all the other routes somehow got moved to a second railway folder.
How this happened I have no idea.

Thank's for your help

Dellboy

Dellboy

Gothpaladinus likes this post

Back to top Go down

After Installing Jack Hinks ELR route Major Problem Empty AFTER INSTALLING JACK HINKS ELR ROUTE MAJOR PROBLEM

Post by jckhinks Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:25 pm

dellboy. hi no problem regards jack
jckhinks
jckhinks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down