BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?

3 posters

Go down

Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?  Empty Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?

Post by SylvesterChevrolet Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:55 pm

Greetings all!

I'm new here,
My name is Sylvester and I'd like to enquire about the old BVE TMD downloads? If I recall correctly, there is a website hosting some of the download such as the claas 50, 104 or 108 I believe and a few others. But does anybody have hold of any of the other EMUs such as like the class 309 ,the 310, etc?

If anybody does happen to have any of them please let me know :-)

Kind regards,
Sylvester.
SylvesterChevrolet
SylvesterChevrolet

Back to top Go down

Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?  Empty Re: Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?

Post by leezer3 Mon Aug 17, 2020 12:44 pm

I can't immediately help with the EMUs (although I have permisson to re-host the BVE-TMD content), will have to excavate through my archives and see if they've been saved Razz

Having said that, I've just uploaded the Deltic and Class 50.
http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk/wordpress/br-class-50/
http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk/wordpress/br-class-55/

Steve Thomas has some of the other locos on here:
https://sites.google.com/a/bve4trains.com/bve4trains/Home

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?  Empty Re: Bve Traction Maintanence Depot content?

Post by SylvesterChevrolet Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:06 pm

I'll have a look at those. Thank you for your help, if you do (or anybody else) finds BVE TMD's old emus do feel free to PM me. Or infact post here so everyone can get a look at them 🙂

-Sylvester.
P. S do you know when bve will get more than 2 tracks for sound in traineditor? Just curious. Smile
SylvesterChevrolet
SylvesterChevrolet

Back to top Go down

Post by leezer3 Mon Aug 17, 2020 1:10 pm

SylvesterChevrolet wrote:I'll have a look at those. Thank you for your help, if you do (or anybody else) finds  BVE TMD's old emus do feel free to PM me. Or infact post here so everyone can get a look at them 🙂

-Sylvester.
P. S do you know when bve will get more than 2 tracks for sound in traineditor? Just curious. Smile

No problem.

Martin is happy to have the BVETMD stuff re-uploaded, but *please* keep good manners in mind & the credits etc. fully intact.

Sounds wise, this is a little more complex. S520 has been working on this, but he's a little busy at the moment, so progress is slower.
I've primarily been working on the route loader & backwards compatability recently.

There should be a new release *soon* (why is it always soon.......) but there aren't really any exciting new features.

leezer3

Back to top Go down

Post by SylvesterChevrolet Mon Aug 17, 2020 3:23 pm

Well I look forward to any upcoming updates. If there was a donation thing on the website and if I actually had cash I'd donate as the simulator had come far from what it was and I'd even go as to say in some places in development, bve is more advanced than Railworks. Also developers put a lot of soul into the trains as its all mainly done with notepad as a pose to making it a blender job.

Enough about that though, looking forward to new updates 😁
SylvesterChevrolet
SylvesterChevrolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Arundaar Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:35 am

I have got the Class 310 if you're still interested in it, it's one of the few I luckily managed to salvage from my old PC along with the APT. I've looked around and haven't even found a mention of the 310 anywhere, I was starting to question if it had ever existed in the first place or if it just magically appeared on my hard drive confused.

The one (or two) I've been trying to look for are the two Class 73s, the electric and/or diesel version, if anyone has these it'd be much appreciated if you could help me with getting them (or hosting them if you have permission Wink).
Arundaar
Arundaar

Back to top Go down

Post by SylvesterChevrolet Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:34 pm

Arundaar wrote:I have got the Class 310 if you're still interested in it, it's one of the few I luckily managed to salvage from my old PC along with the APT. I've looked around and haven't even found a mention of the 310 anywhere, I was starting to question if it had ever existed in the first place or if it just magically appeared on my hard drive confused.

The one (or two) I've been trying to look for are the two Class 73s, the electric and/or diesel version, if anyone has these it'd be much appreciated if you could help me with getting them (or hosting them if you have permission Wink).

Feel free to Private message me the class 310 as any help is better than none 😉😁 and thanks for your contribution.

Sylvester.
SylvesterChevrolet
SylvesterChevrolet

Back to top Go down

Post by leezer3 Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:19 pm

If you want to upload the 310 and APT to dropbox or something, I can add a page on my site for them Smile

leezer3

Back to top Go down

Post by SylvesterChevrolet Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:07 pm

I can host it myself on my website. I've got plenty storage and I've recovered the class 108 and I think the Apt (exterior included) so I'll just host it myself. All the credits are in tact and I haven't modified the files so... Why not Wink
SylvesterChevrolet
SylvesterChevrolet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down