BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way

2 posters

Go down

How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way Empty How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way

Post by Andrevwz12 Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:40 am

Hey OpenBVE!

I have been making a train on openbve and everything has been going smoothly until i ran into this issue. I am trying push the trains closer to eachother but i cant figure out any way to do it. I have done a lot of googling and i cant find any solutions to this problem. I thought i would ask for some help from you guys. Thanks.

There is a example image below showing my issue how do i fix it Thanks.
Attachments
How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way Attachment
Example.png You don't have permission to download attachments.(10 Kb) Downloaded 3 times

Last edited by Andrevwz12 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to select the image)

Andrevwz12

Back to top Go down

How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way Empty Re: How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way

Post by leezer3 Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:13 am

The easiest solution is probably to edit the coupler section in your extensions.cfg file.

https://openbve-project.net/documentation_hugo/en/trains/extensions_cfg.html#coupler

Something like:
Code:
[Coupler0]
Distances = 0.05, 0.1

Remember that Coupler0 is that between the first and second car, Coupler1 is that between the second and third etc.

Don't forget you could also lengthen the object slightly, or drop the length of the car in train.dat both of which would also give the effect you desire Smile

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down

How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way Empty How do I Push train close enough to make a open gang way for them?

Post by Andrevwz12 Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:31 pm

Thanks For the Help Man. I was able to push the train cars closer to each other but this was the closest they would go. Is it possible i could make it any closer and if so how? thanks. (i attached a image showing the closest they would go)
Attachments
How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way Attachment
Issue 2.PNG You don't have permission to download attachments.(103 Kb) Downloaded 11 times

Last edited by Andrevwz12 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to select the image again)

Andrevwz12

Back to top Go down

How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way Empty Re: How Do i push Train cars together to make a Open Gang-way

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down