BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

n.w.m

3 posters

Go down

n.w.m Empty n.w.m

Post by davelandf Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:44 am

Hi tried to down load n.w.m from BVE4Trains but link not working, any one else had problems.
davelandf
davelandf

Back to top Go down

n.w.m Empty Re: n.w.m

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:13 pm

There was already a forum for the NWM map, but my best guess is that that version of the map is not available anymore as the Jan. 19 update is to be released soon. Link to the forum: https://bveworldwide.forumotion.com/t1383-network-west-midlands

Back to top Go down

Post by ap1991 Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:34 am

What map??
ap1991
ap1991

https://adamp19914.wixsite.com/bvecentral

Back to top Go down

Post by call2 Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:22 am

Yes, I apologise for the delay in the release of the Network West Midlands Jan 2019 suite. I had some problems over Christmas and rushed the transfer of the files to Steve at BVE4Trains. And when you rush things common sense goes out the window! I sent Steve the wrong files which had errors, then discovered that I had also 'tidied up', (deleted), a bunch of files that were for release. It has taken awhile to find all the files that are needed for a working suite, as I take two backups a day.

I have checked all of the route files now, so there should not be any problems. Some revised scenery has also been applied across all eras. Steve will get the all the release files hopefully for release over this weekend.

I'm still adding to NWM, and working on the May Day release.

Regards to all.

Tony

call2

Back to top Go down

Post by davelandf Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:12 pm

thank you thought it was me.
davelandf
davelandf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:35 pm

call2 wrote:Yes, I apologise for the delay in the release of the Network West Midlands Jan 2019 suite. I had some problems over Christmas and rushed the transfer of the files to Steve at BVE4Trains. And when you rush things common sense goes out the window! I sent Steve the wrong files which had errors, then discovered that I had also 'tidied up', (deleted), a bunch of files that were for release. It has taken awhile to find all the files that are needed for a working suite, as I take two backups a day.

I have checked all of the route files now, so there should not be any problems. Some revised scenery has also been applied across all eras. Steve will get the all the release files hopefully for release over this weekend.

I'm still adding to NWM, and working on the May Day release.

Regards to all.

Tony

I've ever been so patent and still will be in waiting for this update and however long it takes to come out, mans waiting, not rushing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum