BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Feature: Multilingualization and ask for translation of TrainEditor.

Go down

New Feature: Multilingualization and ask for translation of TrainEditor. Empty New Feature: Multilingualization and ask for translation of TrainEditor.

Post by S520 Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:02 pm

Hell there, I'm S520. I tried multilingualization of TrainEditor. It's now available at following link.
https://vps.bvecornwall.co.uk/OpenBVE/Builds/OpenBVE-2018-09-25.zip

Please see the screenshot below. As you can see, you can select languages from pull-down menu, which in the Extended Features tab. Your language settingĀ  is saved automatically. Location of configuration file is as follows.

New Feature: Multilingualization and ask for translation of TrainEditor. Traine10
New Feature: Multilingualization and ask for translation of TrainEditor. Traine11

Windows: C:\Users\"UserName"\AppData\Roaming\openBVE\Settings\1.5.0\options_te.cfg
Linux: "HomeDirectory"/.config/openBVE/Settings/1.5.0/options_te.cfg

If options_te.cfg is missing, OpenBVE's language setting file is loaded instead. And if OpenBVE's language setting file is missing, language of your OS is applied.

In addition, also OpenBVE has changed to load language of your OS correctly if OpenBVE's language setting file is missing. By this change, language setting may be changed in some language when starting the this version of OpenBVE for the first time if old setting file is exist. From the second time on, it works correctly once you set language.

And now, I have a favor for you all. It is only Japanese that translation is completed as of now. So I very much hope for translation of other language.

I'm trying multilingualization of other tools too. Stay tuned!

This Post was translated by F81 tec200. I really appreciate it.
S520
S520

https://github.com/s520

Back to top Go down