BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The BWWAA started

4 posters

Go down

The BWWAA started Empty The BWWAA started

Post by Dexter Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 pm

The BVE WorldWide Author's Alliance project has been started and is now open for subscriptions. Should you be interested and willing to participate, do not hesitate to pm me. The doctrine of the project can be found attached to this post and a direct link will be placed directly to your navigation bar; the memberlist will also be accessible via the navigation bar.

So far, there ore only two members...
Attachments
The BWWAA started Attachment
FoundationAct.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(60 Kb) Downloaded 42 times
The BWWAA started Attachment
BWWAA Memberlist.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(31 Kb) Downloaded 47 times

Last edited by Derryck on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

The BWWAA started Empty Re: The BWWAA started

Post by Dexter Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Thought I'd share an email from Graymac: "Congratulations, Derryck, on launching the BWWAA Initiative. It is good to see this coming so soon after all the difficulties lately within the UK circle. As I am already registered under a different licencing scheme (I paid!!) I am ineligible to run under another at the same time. Had not this been so, I would have been (almost) the first to sign up.
All the same, I endorse this initiative, and would encourage those who are eligible to join this enterprise. It is a worthy and honest endeavour to bring stability, co-operation and harmony where there was previously chaos.
Well done Derryck and the others who have shown goodwill in this regard.

Best wishes from Graymac"
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by wheeltapper Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm

From the responses on the OpenBVE site posting concerning the BWWAA it seems that there has been a positive response from several well-known names on the BVE scene. No doubt more would have added encouragement, although Michelle has chosen to lock the topic as she does not want "Other Forum's business" discussed, except on their own sites.

In any event the impression given does credit to the positivity and optimistic attitude of the good people who are registered here, without the need to add any further comment on the OBVE board. I hope that will continue for a long, long time to come. Some of us here are users of the OBVE forum, some are not. That this board welcomes ALL users of goodwill is strongly in its favour. Let that continue too!

wheeltapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgintrains61 Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:51 pm

Based on this, it's important to have terms and conditions of bveww. So to ensure everyone's safety and security. To ensure the site is not used for other purposes etc

Virgintrains61

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm

As you may notice this thread was active last year. A lot of consideration went into getting the BWAAA going and it is now well established and running saisfactorily. For details of the BWWAA press button at the top of the page.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down