BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sample / documentation / demo for newer feature?

2 posters

Go down

Sample / documentation / demo for newer feature? Empty Sample / documentation / demo for newer feature?

Post by NakanoS Wed Feb 15, 2023 12:02 pm

First of all, want to say thanks to everyone who still developing and creating openBVE until now. What a dedicate...

I like that from very since of release or 2010-ish, until now, there are so many function, feature, and script available to learn and use. However, since Michelle drop this project and others keep develop more, i started to confused because lack of sample and documentation of any new function / features. I started creating route and rolling stock decades ago and left anything years later. now i want to continue my project but with any new code and feature, i really want to execute even more function and maximize openBVE features even further. Browsing to any thread or any website just making more time...

I know there's update already in the official documentation here but it seems something missing... like new parameter or function listed on Current News and Updates but they didn't put it on documentation or providing any demo/sample to users, at least something to tell us how to use it. Is there something we can do? At least to making any sample / code / work available worldwide to one single site (or maybe create new topic here/ using available related topic just to put any new function or formula) to making easy access to everyone? Even better if we can create one single route / train demo contain at least one every single function / feature provided. And there's may be update on how often new function available, maybe once per year or so.
NakanoS
NakanoS

http://javvasharyo.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Sample / documentation / demo for newer feature? Empty Re: Sample / documentation / demo for newer feature?

Post by Gothpaladinus Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:04 pm

Hello there. Did you already check out Anthony Bowden's samples about how to make animated objects? If not, jump here right now: Railsimroutes.net - Blog
You seem to want to see such tutorials like this one for the newer functions?
Gothpaladinus
Gothpaladinus

https://gothpaladinus.wixsite.com/gothpaladinusbve

Back to top Go down