BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where have I been?

Go down

Where have I been? Empty Where have I been?

Post by NoobDev.exe Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:07 pm

Just thought I'd share where I've been for the past 2 (nearly 3) years. Shortly after my last post, the laptop I was developing on decided that it wanted to die, so all of my projects were lost. As you might be able to guess, this wiped out my motivation to anything development related for a long time. I tried to get back into some form of development with OMSI, but that didn't go well either. At the time, I was in my final year of GCSEs so I didn't have much time on my hands.
I then did my A-levels and (because of covid really) I decided to get back into development. I'm not going to be remaking any of my projects that went missing, or making any new BVE projects, as least not yet anyway. For the past few months, I have in fact been working on a lot of trains (and a few routes) for Diesel Railcar Simulator. I'm now at University doing my dream subject and I have a lot of spare time, which means a lot of new mods coming for DRS if you're interested in it.
If you want to follow my progress you can find my Steam Workshop page here: 
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863542392/myworkshopfiles/

I'm still learning the ropes there along with blender too, although I'm making some custom objects in .B3D format because I know it better.

From here on out, I'm hoping to be a bit more active on the forum and I can't wait to be able to talk to you all again!  Very Happy
NoobDev.exe
NoobDev.exe

SP1900 and Rakago like this post

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum