BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class 57 Pendolino Drag

5 posters

Go down

Class 57 Pendolino Drag Empty Class 57 Pendolino Drag

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:33 pm

I have made a Class 57 Pendolino drag a couple days ago and I want to distribute it to the public (mainly for use on the brilliant Network West Midlands map) but I am yet to gain permission from Steve Green to publish it. So until then, I will just have to show you these pictures.

Class 57 Pendolino Drag 57_pic11

Class 57 Pendolino Drag 57_pic12

Last edited by fam622 on Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Class 57 Pendolino Drag Empty Deleted

Post by Movingmillion Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:53 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Movingmillion on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Movingmillion

Back to top Go down

Class 57 Pendolino Drag Empty CLASS 57 PENDOLINO DRAG

Post by jckhinks Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:28 pm

i think steve has already done one.
jckhinks
jckhinks

Back to top Go down

Class 57 Pendolino Drag Empty Re: Class 57 Pendolino Drag

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:58 pm

That one is for the Mk3 DVT+87 set, this is a more up to date version ft. the pendolino

Back to top Go down

Class 57 Pendolino Drag Empty CLASS 57 PENDOLINO DRAG

Post by jckhinks Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:56 pm

oh. cool
jckhinks
jckhinks

Back to top Go down

Post by SP1900 Thu Nov 08, 2018 12:13 am

Interesting consist. However, the pendolino model could do with a little reshaping such as smoothing the front, building better bogies and making the front of the pendolino open so it reveals the coupler. Don’t be too hasty with releasing things unless you’re 100% sure you’ve done everything you can do to make it the best possible. That’s why most models nowadays are very high quality
SP1900
SP1900

Back to top Go down

Post by ap1991 Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:25 am

SP1900 wrote:Interesting consist. However, the pendolino model could do with a little reshaping such as smoothing the front, building better bogies and making the front of the pendolino open so it reveals the coupler. Don’t be too hasty with releasing things unless you’re 100% sure you’ve done everything you can do to make it the best possible. That’s why most models nowadays are very high quality

That's something I've been wanting to do for a while, as well as updating my Voyager models... I just need to get out and take some photos!
ap1991
ap1991

https://adamp19914.wixsite.com/bvecentral

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:36 pm

Of course, the pendolino and the Class 57 trains are not mine so they are open to modification when released

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevegr Thu Nov 08, 2018 7:55 pm

Here below is the section concerning use of my trains or in this case actually the use of TSC Team files on my use of files page on Bve4Trains.com.

Although read 'my' as TSC Team!

We also expect you to leave who made what you are using in the files but feel free to add yourself to them!

There's never been a problem with anyone using my or TSC Team stuff in there own work so long as you remember who first made it and respect that.

'my' is actually wrong I have a collection of people that supply me with photos that are always acknowledged in my work and make it all possible. 

I am sure Tony Haylor has not put a 57 Pendo drag in the current version as the 57 is rather more accurate than the Pendolino that must be about 15 years old! 

But there has never been to a need to ask for permission to release something by me or the TSC Team.

Unless you pretend you made it........

Making new trains :

Note none of the above does not mean you can not use 'my' releases to make your own.

I can also actually offer unlimited space on this website for any reskin or change to 'my' released trains on this site at no cost to you.

All I ask is that what you do is to the same sort of standard or better than what you find on here.

Stevegr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:06 pm

Stevegr wrote:Here below is the section concerning use of my trains or in this case actually the use of TSC Team files on my use of files page on Bve4Trains.com.

Although read 'my' as TSC Team!

We also expect you to leave who made what you are using in the files but feel free to add yourself to them!

There's never been a problem with anyone using my or TSC Team stuff in there own work so long as you remember who first made it and respect that.

'my' is actually wrong I have a collection of people that supply me with photos that are always acknowledged in my work and make it all possible. 

I am sure Tony Haylor has not put a 57 Pendo drag in the current version as the 57 is rather more accurate than the Pendolino that must be about 15 years old! 

But there has never been to a need to ask for permission to release something by me or the TSC Team.

Unless you pretend you made it........

Making new trains :

Note none of the above does not mean you can not use 'my' releases to make your own.

I can also actually offer unlimited space on this website for any reskin or change to 'my' released trains on this site at no cost to you.

All I ask is that what you do is to the same sort of standard or better than what you find on here.

Thank you very much Steve for the information regarding usage of your trains and so that you know, the class 57 I'm using for this is from the Object files of the Network West Midlands files and the Pendolino is the one available from your Bve4Trains website and all I have done to make this drag set was to add the class 57 to the consist and to change the sounds, cab views and the copy and paste the train.dat file and the ats stuff into the original non-exteriored set to form this consist. Of course, this set is open to modification if anyone wants to do this at their own leisure and pace (and time). Apart from that, thanks for the info Steve!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:13 pm

The set is now available do be downloaded. Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=13qrXc79CU-2qSrwc2LdlAfNN_8jaSfzT

Back to top Go down

Class 57 Pendolino Drag Empty Deleted

Post by Movingmillion Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:20 pm

Deleted

Last edited by Movingmillion on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Movingmillion

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevegr Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:25 pm

Movingmillion wrote:It's nice to see that during this train's original creation that there was some collaboration between MSTS and BVE, something that I am all for.

Indeed the Class 57 cabs were made from a MSTS cabview by Kenji Kimura with his permission.

Although I altered them quite a bit for different loco's and sub classes.

There's also a few other cabs on my site that also are based on a cab panel by him.

He gave me permission to use them all.

Stevegr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:32 pm

Cool. But, the question is though. If I wanted to ever do a train conversion from MSTS to BVE, how do I do this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down