BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chashinai Railway-new download link

+3
Dexter
buckysam
rick1984
7 posters

Go down

Chashinai Railway-new download link Empty Chashinai Railway-new download link

Post by buckysam Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:27 pm

I've noticed that Odakyufan's website has been down for quite some time. Which means there has been no way to be able to download his wonderful Chashinai Railway. Luckily, I still happen to have it. I have decided that I'm going to offer a new download link for anyone who wants it. I'll keep it up at this new link as long as it is needed. I thought about including a little mini-guide to the route for anyone who hasn't played it before, but I'll probably make one later if people want it. Any questions, just post on this topic.

Download is here.

ENJOY!  Very Happy

Edit: Read the new post.

Last edited by buckysam on Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Chashinai Railway-new download link Empty Re: Chashinai Railway-new download link

Post by rick1984 Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:31 pm

Guides and maps are always welcome from me.

rick1984

Back to top Go down

Chashinai Railway-new download link Empty Re: Chashinai Railway-new download link

Post by buckysam Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:02 am

Link is now going down. I'm in the process of getting Dexter to host it on his site. I'll let everyone know when it's up.

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:14 pm

Chashinai railway is now available at BrnoBVE Website. To download, visit THIS PAGE. Please read my announcement regarding this and potential future downloads.
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterVeras13 Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:28 pm

Hey guys, greetings from São Paulo, Brazil!

After a while, I'm back playing OpenBVE, and I want to play in Chashinai again. The problem is I don't find the links to download it again. Can someone help me?

I already tried to use the "OpenBVE Trains and Routes" site, and everything is corrupted abou Chashinai.

Thank you in advance.

MasterVeras13

Back to top Go down

Post by Railduck Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:30 pm

Dexter wrote:Chashinai railway is now available at BrnoBVE Website. To download, visit THIS PAGE. Please read my announcement regarding this and potential future downloads.
page not found

Railduck

Gothpaladinus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:14 am

I don't know someone who create this website, Chashinai can download here.
https://openbve.wixsite.com/openbve/chashinai

Midnight Express Ginga81

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterVeras13 Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:20 pm

Midnight Express Ginga81 wrote:I don't know someone who create this website, Chashinai can download here.
https://openbve.wixsite.com/openbve/chashinai
 In the first try, I'd downloaded the files from that site, but I still cannot open the routes. "The selected route is corrupt: No objects defined." is the message.

MasterVeras13

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Express Ginga81 Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:06 pm

This is a OpenBVE's bug.
You can drive version 1.7.2.0 or older.
From 1.7.2.1, these route can't load.
This bug is maybe relate

https://github.com/leezer3/OpenBVE/issues/729

My some routes are also can't load.

Midnight Express Ginga81

Back to top Go down

Post by leezer3 Thu Jan 27, 2022 3:37 pm

Apologies, it's been the wrong time of year for working on things much.....

I've fixed the issue in the link above (caused by attempting to parse a dynamic light in preview mode- obviously no lighting possible here!), but I can't reproduce any issues with Chashinai.

However, the most likely cause of the Chasanai error is that the files in the link are badly formatted- It expects the objects / sounds to be within a Chashinai folder inside your objects / sounds folders, but doesn't bother to specify this.
Have added a hack to compensate for this little edge case to the latest nightly.

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Gothpaladinus and Midnight Express Ginga81 like this post

Back to top Go down