BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Year's Wish

2 posters

Go down

New Year's Wish Empty New Year's Wish

Post by Dexter Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:24 am

Hello everyone,
I would like to use this space to wish you all the best for the 2014; stay healthy and safe, be loved, enjoy the fortune and have just enough to live a decent, honest and happy life. Pursue your dreams and they might become true, eventually! Very Happy 
I also wish this sim some new quality products and statisfied community, which does not live the past, but looks forwards into the future and concentrates on development and entertainment this program might give us. May the people respect each other.
Have your say, but please, do not refer to anyone concrete or recent / past issues. That won't help anyone.
Aliis ne feceris, quod tibi fieri non vis. Beneficium beneficio provocatur.
Kind reagrds.

Last edited by Dexter on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

New Year's Wish Empty Re: New Year's Wish

Post by pedned Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:19 pm

Well it's known. The BVE community hasn't exactly been stable the last couple of years.
Hopefully as we move forward into 2014, all the bad can be put behind us all, and a fresh start can be made.

Hopefully people can acknowledge that nobody looses out from all the squabbling and arguing of the past, except for the BVE community themselves. Whether that's someone who just likes to have a few runs with their favourite train on their favourite route. Or the developers, who work hard on bringing us the routes and trains we love to drive, in their own time, and at their own costs.

And I wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR! And may all your wishes come true (well the sensible ones at least).

pedned

Back to top Go down