BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps

4 posters

Go down

Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps Empty Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps

Post by aswn Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:29 am

Hello guys,

have a look at a new train game that operates with a real world data (rails, stations etc.), lets you create railways across whole countries, build and dispatch trains and compete with other players. You can play it on http://trainlord.com.

Train Lord is a live massively multiplayer game (MMO) using real world data and maps. The goal is simple. Become the richest lord in the world by buying rails, stations, trains, creating rail sets and dispatching trains.

Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps 985_276986379070351_1570070709_n

Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps 21739_277100739058915_732345642_n

aswn

Back to top Go down

Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps Empty Re: Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps

Post by buckysam Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:50 pm

Cool! Smile Might have to check it out sometime. Thanks for the info.

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps Empty Re: Train Lord - massively multiplayer game using real world data and maps

Post by graymac Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Hmmm.  Ethically and philosophically I find the premise sucks.  Pass the barf bucket! monkey
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:53 pm

You're a consequent man, no doubt in that:)
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:13 pm

:-)

Well, put it this way, if I was resident in Germany I would be very much more likely to vote for Herr Ernst or Herr Gabriel than to vote for Frau Merkel. I strongly believe the present capitalist system is broken and is not sustainable in its present form. And the greedy, grasping kind of American capitalism is the very worst example.

(I do not care for the board game "Monopoly" either, for much the same reason.)
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:46 pm

I must say that although I live in Germany and I am politically rather active and definitely well informed, I can't seem to remember a Mr. Ernst Shocked And also living here I see the SPD (Gabriel's party) as only superficially social, so my vote landed a tad further up the road where the SPD once was, before betraying her values. Other than that, seems we're pretty much on the same line, apart from the fact that I do like Monopoly or Simd Meier's Railroad Tycoon nonetheless, just as games:lol:
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down