BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

now what

2 posters

Go down

now what Empty now what

Post by robbysmith13 Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:04 pm

All i wanted to do was fit in and im only 14 not much i dont know much about developing, 3d stuff or any coding seriously dont understand but you tell me to go away i will carry on making this porject and i dont give a &^$^£*( what people say Twisted Evil

robbysmith13

Back to top Go down

now what Empty Re: now what

Post by Dexter Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Dear Robbysmith,

I can understand you do not know much about developing and you are trying to fit in, but using someone else's work without having permission is not the right direction to go. There were many problems regarding copyrights in the past and unfortunately as far as I know, Steve Thomas has explicitly claimed he does not wish anyone to re-use hs work. And compared to him, I am using nice words.
Perhaps it is just you want to create something fast and be proud of it - I was also like that. But I have always asked for permissions and always tried to ask, when I did not know anything - that's why I am where I am now. These forums have quite a few experienced develepors in their community and I am sure if you do not understand anything, somebody will give you an advice. Ben already did that.
As almost everything in life, development takes a lot of patience - firstly when you learn coding, secondly when you actually try to use it. Unfortunately, patience is a thing many people are lacking...

Feel free to email me at Derryck-at-seznam.cz should you have something to add or should you be in need of advice. Also feel free to attend our College of knowledge, where you can find tutorials for route, object and even train construction, all in your native language.

Nobody is telling you to go away, there are just certain rules, that have to be respected.
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum