BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class 350 3D Cab V1.0

+2
Wulf_9
mrknowitall
6 posters

Go down

Class 350 3D Cab V1.0 Empty Class 350 3D Cab V1.0

Post by mrknowitall Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:00 pm

The new site has now got a new download! We Have now just uploaded the 350 3D cab v1.0.

Click our link at the bottom of this post, click downloads and then click the picture for download to start! And enjoy! Any problems PM me

Notes
-----

Please note that this 3D cab isn’t finished yet, and various details are missing. Major issues in this initial release:

* Wiper animation is inadequate, and wiper control knob isn’t implemented yet
* Raindrop effects aren't implemented yet
* HeadlightHave been added, and can be toggled by number 5 on your keypad
* No details added to the rear of the cab behind the driver
* The seats are comprised of only temporary meshes.
* Driver blind has been implimented and can be toggled by number 4
* The power handle,Sunflower and DRA will not show if engine is off, this is known.
* The brake gauge is still been worked on and may sometimes show no presure, this is being worked on
* Some sarcasm has been added to the in cab safety labels, we accept any giggles which may
Occur upon reading

More updates will follow later.

------------------------------------------

We would like to thank Anthony bowden for a superb cab of the 323 which we have worked from
and without him, the 350 3d cab would not be here today! Thankyou!

-------------------------------------------

http://www.pioneertrains.co.uk
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Class 350 3D Cab V1.0 Empty Re: Class 350 3D Cab V1.0

Post by Wulf_9 Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:15 pm

* Raindrop effects aren't implemented yet

So please tell me precisely WHAT you are using to make the raindrop config? For something so essential it's shrouded in mystique and obfuscation - do you have access to a utility that makes the drop config? If so, please share!
Wulf_9
Wulf_9

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Its a case of creating a new piece of coding and then adding it to the source code, then adding it to the panel2.ANIMATED file, Anthony has already done this for his exterior which i think i may hold off for, He seems to be very quiet as of late :/ but if not i'm still playing with a few things to try get this implemented to the cab at some point Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:24 pm

The cab is very heavy on hardware, Ben. Tested it myself and the fps drops significantly.
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Take off them stupid labels. If it's only for sarcasm, at least keep them to yourself..

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelante107 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:06 am

Wongie2009 wrote:Take off them stupid labels. If it's only for sarcasm, at least keep them to yourself..
Sorry, Sir...

A more polite complaint would be more effective. But as you are a coding expert who has created many "useful" objects such as a desk lamp, an air conditioner and hosts a train that is skinned by a member of Pioneer Trains, we shall let it slide and correct this for you at once.

Could people wishing to make suggestions or complain about any aspect of Pioneer Trains please so via our email customerservice.pioneertrains@gmail.com as we are more likely to respond faster due to seeing it earlier.
Adelante107
Adelante107

Back to top Go down

Post by Neil Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:37 pm

I love the 3D cab and train and like and quite like the sarcastic warning signs, adds a chuckle to the drive. Razz
Neil
Neil

http://neilsrandomstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf_9 Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:07 pm

mrknowitall wrote:Its a case of creating a new piece of coding and then adding it to the source code, then adding it to the panel2.ANIMATED file, Anthony has already done this for his exterior which i think i may hold off for, He seems to be very quiet as of late :/ but if not i'm still playing with a few things to try get this implemented to the cab at some point Smile

Well that's what I'm asking - what tool/app is being used to create this coding? I want to be able to make my own raindrops, dammit!
Wulf_9
Wulf_9

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:25 pm

There is no app. Just my brain and hands Smile and notepad Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Wulf_9 Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Nevertheless, you must have SOME kind of system for placing the drops so the wiper is more-or-less synched to them? If they don't go away when the wiper passes them then it's no use.

The special php script which used to be on Oskari Saarekas' site (who holds the copyright to the raindrop code used in all the plugins) is no longer available, one can load the form in the web archive but when you submit, it brings back a message saying that page isn't cached...

Is there some kind of algorithm or such which you're using to calculate drop placement based on wiper settings? Cos there sure as hell must have been one buried in that php... man oh man I would love to know!

As for editing tools, mine is a programmer's editor called CONText - it has syntax highlighter files for virtually every known file type and if the one you want isn't there it's easy to make one, they're all plain text.... try it Smile
Wulf_9
Wulf_9

Back to top Go down

Post by hugowong Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:34 pm

The website seems dosen't work...

hugowong

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down