BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-del-

+8
Dexter
Drag0nflamez
mrknowitall
Ad1992
Wulf_9
graymac
Tstageman
alex_farlie
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

-del- - Page 2 Empty Re: -del-

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Thing is and this is a "on the fence" opinion, the openbve simulator is great and works a treat, but looking ahead i cannOt see any improvements because there Is no developer anymore :/ if mackiy notices that there is now a chance for him to thrive by adding exterior views then it would be a great way to move forward, so what if objects cannot he transferred from one to anOther, X file seems a nice new object and can be made via a 3D software program, meaning more power to the people and all that Smile

I just hope that he does act upon it Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Quork Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:24 pm

OpenBVE is not dead by any means. Neither are major addon developers planning to leave OpenBVE (Gray, Derryck, etc. etc.) nor is ordnance of developers running dry (at least I consider myself a beginning deev); and also there's more than enough people waiting for Odakyufan to decide whether he or they will continue program-side development. OpenBVE will progress.
Quork
Quork

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:35 pm

I never said it was dead, if i thought that i would have closed shop and gone else where, openbve is now just "on hold until further news" and i never said developers will go else where, TBH there are only i think about 10 real time developers giving there time to make both routes and trains, the rest have gone dry, others are still getting the hang of coding, whether they consider themselves developers or not Smile
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:28 am

Last edited by lonelyinardwick on Wed May 13, 2020 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Stephen Cross Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:33 am

Hi all,

I have toyed with BVE5 and it is possible to have a route running in it but it is a lot of work to develop new material for it as the docs are non exisitent.

-del- - Page 2 Twickenham

Bye for now,

Stephen.
Stephen Cross
Stephen Cross

http://www.bve-terminus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by SnowHill150001 Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:38 pm

I tried BVE 5 and I prefer Open! I just couldn't manage without being able to go external and view the train from various line points. Also I think the effects on BVE5 regarding passengers is quite extreme

SnowHill150001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum