BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East

+2
wheeltapper
Northern Line
6 posters

Go down

Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East Empty Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East

Post by Northern Line Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:32 am

Hi guys,

I am making the Northern line from Finchley central to mill hill east. According to the Northern Line DEV the track layings are incorrect so I'll have to start all over this time with different track layout. Also I'm having problems with track textures. Getting the correct texture is difficult
Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down

Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East Empty Re: Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East

Post by wheeltapper Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't know, but if you asked Karl nicely he might be able to help you with some advice, if he's not too busy.

wheeltapper

Back to top Go down

Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East Empty Re: Northern Line - Finchley Central to Mill Hill East

Post by Northern Line Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:25 pm

Ok thanks
Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:46 pm

If you need any texture and youhave a photo already, I could try to make the texture... with my almighty Photoshop... Very Happy
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:04 pm

Derryck wrote:If you need any texture and youhave a photo already, I could try to make the texture... with my almighty Photoshop... Very Happy

paint.net is normally the more used version Very Happy
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:22 pm

Depends on what you have I guess. Cool
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by wheeltapper Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:37 pm

paint.net is normally the more used version

Quite right, cos its cheap and cheerful.

As Derryck says, it depends what you've got, but don't mention paintbox programs to the professionals. You will be laughed from here to Timbuktu if anyone thinks you believe they will replace Photoshop. Of course they're good enough if you don't need to use them to make a living. study

wheeltapper

Back to top Go down

Post by Northern Line Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Don't forget GIMP
Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down

Post by wheeltapper Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Don't forget GIMP

Actually, I wish I COULD forget GIMP - it was the most bloody awful clunky interface I have had the misfortune to use. Couldn't wait to get it off the hard disk and into the bin. Left me quite traumatised No

wheeltapper

Back to top Go down

Post by busheyheath Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

Will you laugh when I tell you that I use JASC Paint shop pro? Rolling Eyes
busheyheath
busheyheath

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:30 pm

Absolutely not! It doesn't matter really which program you use, it's how you use it. Some programs have more capabilties than others. The principles are the same even if the interfaces are different. I believe I had an old version of JASC psp for win95, a long time ago. I remember it as a reasonably good tool at the time.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:49 pm

Last edited by lonelyinardwick on Wed May 13, 2020 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by busheyheath Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:33 pm

graymac wrote:Absolutely not! It doesn't matter really which program you use, it's how you use it. Some programs have more capabilties than others. The principles are the same even if the interfaces are different. I believe I had an old version of JASC psp for win95, a long time ago. I remember it as a reasonably good tool at the time.

Quite relieved, thanks Cool I have used PSP since its early days, and now I stick to the 9.0 version for XP. It has everything which MSP has, only I can work with it,,,
busheyheath
busheyheath

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down