BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Como iniciar o projeto?

2 posters

Go down

Como iniciar o projeto? Empty Como iniciar o projeto?

Post by adriano2018 Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Olá sou brasileiro, queria saber como iniciar um projeto, como criar meus próprios objetos e trilhos? Eu já tenho um pouco de conhecimento em csv e de b3d. Gostaria de dicas para o inicio, obrigado se puderem me atender.

Last edited by adriano2018 on Fri Aug 31, 2018 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Queria complementar o tópico.)

adriano2018

Back to top Go down

Como iniciar o projeto? Empty Re: Como iniciar o projeto?

Post by Dexter Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:06 pm

Dear Adriano, I am afraid not many people speak Portuguese here. Therefore I have used google translate to translate your post into English. May I respectfully suggest you do the same next time?
Adriano2008 wrote:
How to start a project?
Hello, I'm Brazilian, I wanted to know how to start a project, how to create my own objects and rails? I already have some knowledge in csv and b3d. I would like tips for the beginning, thank you if you can attend me.

To answer your question - please visit the knowledge base where you will find guides to object, route and train creation. We can help you if you don't understand something, but we cannot explain everything from the scratch...
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum