BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . .

4 posters

Go down

Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . . Empty Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . .

Post by graymac Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Jeremy Clarkson has waded into further controversy by describing people who kill themselves by throwing themselves under trains as "selfish".
Following his comments on "shooting strikers" in an interview, Clarkson went on to say that those who chose to kill themselves at railway stations caused "immense" disruption for commuters.
"I have the deepest sympathy for anyone whose life is so mangled and messed up that they believe death's icy embrace will be better," he said.
"However, it is a very selfish way to go because the disruption it causes is immense. And think what it's like for the poor train driver who sees you lying on the line and can do absolutely nothing to avoid a collision."

Read the full rant at:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/03/jeremy-clarkson-people-trains-selfish
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . . Empty Re: Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . .

Post by Misfit Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:41 pm

Committing suicide is selfish with no regard for the train driver who will never forget regardless of what counselling he may receive. Perhaps Jeremy Clarkson could have expressed his views in a less inflammatory manner but after all he is only seeking maximum publicity.
Misfit
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . . Empty Re: Jeremy "the Gob" Clarkson at it again . . . .

Post by 92220 Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:52 am

I think that "'foxy woxy and the birds’ should be left to ‘nibble’ at the ‘gooey parts’ of people who die by jumping in front of trains" is not only inflammatory but a sign that he could be in need of a shrink, but then men who go playing rumpy-pumpy with the ex-wife shouldn't be expecting pity when the new wife throws them out, either, should they? Hey, especially as the shrink would be one of those public servants Clarkson was also ranting about.

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:23 pm

My personal opinion of Clarkson is that he's a spoilt petrol-head and a right-wing prat.
By the same token, it is hard not to agree with the comments on the psychological effects of a suicide on the train crew. From that position my point of view would be the suicide is selfish.

Suicide is rather like religion. It is a choice, in a way. It should not be a nuisance to others. Please don't jump in front of the train, remain on it until it arrives at a convenient seaside station then take a walk and jump off a cliff. Door-step evangelists may do the same, please.
Of course, the government should take some responsibility too, for making far too many people's lives miserable. Perhaps the House of Commons and the Dáil would be so kind as to collectively jump off a cliff. Very Happy Very Happy
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Blimey if all those fat cats were to jump off a cliff into the sea at the same time I fear our land masses would be flooded.

Last edited by Misfit on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Misfit
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post by 92220 Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:52 pm

If Clarkson jumped in front of my train, then I'd remember his advice about cyclists who jump red lights, and speed up. Twisted Evil

How long will he remain a fat cat now that the sharks (Divorce Lawyers) are circling? There's nothing like a divorce lawyer to destroy your credit rating and if the ex-wife makes more money from her book than he makes from his new DVD that really would add to his woes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Misfit Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:03 pm

It's not only his credit rating that needs destroying, pompous ass that he is.
Misfit
Misfit

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:53 pm

if the ex-wife makes more money from her book than he makes from his new DVD that really would add to his woes.

Perhaps the god-botherers might say a suitable prayer . . . . . Very Happy Very Happy
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by 92220 Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:22 pm

What about Dimwit Dave saying "Jeremy was only joking"? If you, or I, set up a website advocating the murder of cyclists who jump red lights, then we would be arrested for something along the lines of inciting terrorism, but Dave's mate Jeremy can get on the BBC and suggest it and "He's just joking".

Clarkson is no different than any other terrorist, except he has Dimwit Dave for a mate. Dimwit Dave, the guardian of law and order, when it's the plebs rioting on the streets, but not when his mates are involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:00 pm

Is dumb Dave from Oxford? Only, if he is I have a brill name for him. Remember our last taoiseach, Brian Cowen? Now, with the huge respect the Irish people have for their politicians, Brian was known as "Biffo" for the reason of coming from County Offaly. It's an acronym, the letters stood for "Big Ignorant Fecker From Offaly"
I reckon it would be brill to stick that on Cameron.

Biffo Cameron

Gucci Clarkson
("Gucci" Great Useless C**t Clarkson, innit!")

Last edited by graymac on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add extra clarkson)
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by mrknowitall Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:29 pm

I think being straight up is the way forward.

If some ones life is to the point that they want to jump in front of the train then there F**ked in the head.

The list of people who they will directly effect is:

The driver
The drivers family
The S.O.C Offices
The poor sod who picks the shattered bones and blobs of brain spew up into a tub
The crew which has to clean it up

there are tonnes more reasons and things to ad to the list. you have to remember they're really stupid for doing or thinking this, But then blame would fall on the government for not helping, They're things in place which help stopping this, On my recent trip to london i went to a station with Al and there was a phone on a bridge over the track which linked directly to Samaritans.

Although if i saw clarkson i would slap him that hard he would beat stigs best score round the T.G test track because id hit him that hard.

How about we cut he pension down ? By the looks of it he's only a few sleeps away from it.
mrknowitall
mrknowitall

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:31 pm

You will just love this . . . . .

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/dec/05/jeremy-clarkson-round-the-bend

I think it's supposed to be a spoof, how the f**k can you tell????
graymac
graymac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down