BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1996TS Modifications

2 posters

Go down

1996TS Modifications Empty 1996TS Modifications

Post by RizGE777 Sun May 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Hello everyone! Last year I started doing work on the 1996TS. I have modified it to my liking and have some old videos to show of my progress. I have been thinking of doing more work to the exterior as I have only done a bit of work on it lately.

As I am not the sole developer of the stock I will not be releasing this until I get permission from the original developer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDeHzxB4V80

(Work done on interior but no exterior, explained in video the parts I have done work on)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpTYXNSZVTU

(Train in motion, Removed the yellow text that I found on the screen and added LU Logo. Lastly Pause @ 2:03 for a glimpse of the front exterior I have been working on)

These videos are old, and I have done more work on the exterior after the posting of these videos and will update with a new video of the progress in the coming weeks.

Leave feedback please.

Thank You

RizGE777.

RizGE777

Back to top Go down

1996TS Modifications Empty Re: 1996TS Modifications

Post by Northern Line Tue May 06, 2014 9:22 am

Well to start with:

Interior:

- Does look the same as the original 95 model from TSC. You may want to retexture and remodel the inside to look more photoreal. I would preferably redo the poles because the way they are shaped looks more like a coloured 95 door pole than a 96. 

Exterior:

I would change the texture completely, since it doesn't give much of a feel with coloured textures. 

Cab:

I've spotted a error with the CCTV screens. CCTV screen 1 (left) is not a Train Management System Screen(TMS). This is located on the offside part of the cab so in your terms, it wouldn't be seen.

CCTV Screen 2 (Nice LUL Logo) but even that is blank. The original author would have done the same but the 95 and 96 are not the same. 

I would recommend reading up about the stock before creating them. 

Regards,

Northern Line
Northern Line
Northern Line

Back to top Go down

Post by RizGE777 Tue May 06, 2014 10:38 am

Northern Line wrote:Well to start with:

Interior:

- Does look the same as the original 95 model from TSC. You may want to retexture and remodel the inside to look more photoreal. I would preferably redo the poles because the way they are shaped looks more like a coloured 95 door pole than a 96. 

1. I used photos from a real 1996TS interior to model the poles. The previous creator used the same 95 stock poles which looked horrible.

Exterior:

I would change the texture completely, since it doesn't give much of a feel with coloured textures.

2. Again, I used photos from the 1996TS to create the front exterior, a better video will show that progess more clearly in the coming weeks. 

Cab:

I've spotted a error with the CCTV screens. CCTV screen 1 (left) is not a Train Management System Screen(TMS). This is located on the offside part of the cab so in your terms, it wouldn't be seen.

CCTV Screen 2 (Nice LUL Logo) but even that is blank. The original author would have done the same but the 95 and 96 are not the same. 

I would recommend reading up about the stock before creating them. 

3. I know a lot about the 1996 stock and this was when I just started out.

I will address these issues ASAP.
Thanks for your feedback though. much appreciated! 

Cheers

RizGE777

RizGE777

Back to top Go down

Post by RizGE777 Thu May 08, 2014 1:53 pm

Hello everyone! Just thought that it would be time for an update. Here is the progress of the train so far.

Front Exterior
1996TS Modifications Screen14

Side Exterior
1996TS Modifications Screen15

Interior
1996TS Modifications Screen16

Still a lot of work to do. Will update next week.

Cheers 

RizGE777

RizGE777

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down