BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some sort of copyright feature?

3 posters

Go down

Some sort of copyright feature?  Empty Some sort of copyright feature?

Post by jack123 Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 pm

Hi all,
Was playing the Waterloo and City line on openbve and ran into a really strange problem. First of all Waterloo to bank and return only works waterloo to bank and not bank waterloo so I use the older bank to waterloo to play on. I switch them over once I have arrived at one end. However on the Bank to waterloo I catch up with a train infront what does not move!! It's at waterloo Platform and stays there for ever! So I tried to remove the run interval to fix this, and I think that's that. Well when I run the route now, I have a train in a long never ending tunnel!! It's so strange. There is no station it's just a tunnel that goes on and on! There is no stations or nothing. Is there some sort of feature that prevents people from modifying the route? If so how do I fix?
Many thanks.

jack123

Back to top Go down

Some sort of copyright feature?  Empty Re: Some sort of copyright feature?

Post by graymac Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

sometimes putting some extra sigs in after the end allows the pretrain to escape - I usually do this overground, though whatever funny thins happen in hobbit holes I can only guess Very Happy
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jack123 Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:00 pm

I would do this, but everytime I do anything to the route literally put in something as small as a colon, it goes into the wierd "stuck in a tunnel loop" and doesn't let me do anything to it.

jack123

Back to top Go down

Post by buckysam Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:15 pm

If the developer is still around, try seeing if you can get a hold of him. That's all I got for you.

buckysam

Back to top Go down

Post by jack123 Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Thanks for all your help, in the end I did try everything but I split the new W&C route in half so there is one going from Waterloo to bank and the other Bank to waterloo, seems to have sorted it out. If anyone is having the same problem don't use the old W&C in OpenBVE, Its acts to strange and you cannot modify it.

jack123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down