BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !]

+3
laurentM
tof63
JLegrand
7 posters

Go down

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !] Empty Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !]

Post by JLegrand Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Hello everyone,

You can now download the almost 50km swiss line on BVEFrance:
http://www.bvefrance.fr/projets-francophones/ltsj

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !] Header

A few things:
- Please read the user manual before starting your new "missions" in openbve - there is a lot of useful informations about signalling, line specifications, etc.
- Before someone complain about the size of the sounds: that's why it's up to you whether you want to hear the announcements or not. I think it would be a pity not to hear them, but it's your choice.
- Please tell me ASAP if there is any major issue after installing.
- There is a "little" easter egg for the train drivers who enjoy and experience the line totally... Enough said Smile

I hope you'll enjoy my work,

Julien from Switzerland

Last edited by JLegrand on Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

JLegrand

Back to top Go down

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !] Empty Re: Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !]

Post by tof63 Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Julien, thank you very much for your big effort!

Where can we find the LTSJ_trains.zip file, mentioned in the user manual?
tof63
tof63

http://bve.altervista.org/index.html

Back to top Go down

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !] Empty Re: Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !]

Post by laurentM Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:46 am

The link is currently missing in the download page, but you can find the file at the same place than others: http://downloads.bvefrance.fr/ltsj/LTSJ_Trains.zip

Laurent

laurentM

Back to top Go down

Post by tof63 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 am

Thank you!
tof63
tof63

http://bve.altervista.org/index.html

Back to top Go down

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !] Empty Re: Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available

Post by vpodhola Mon Feb 04, 2013 10:16 am

Parfait!!! J´apprécie surtout que les informations sont annoncées en francais (je dois répéter - je n´ai pas parlé francais depuis longtemps).
Merci beaucoup!

Last edited by Dexter on Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Perfect! I especially appreciate that the information is announced in french (I repeat - I do not speak French long). Thank you very much!)
vpodhola
vpodhola

Back to top Go down

Post by JLegrand Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:11 pm

Uhoh, how could I miss to add the download link for the trains ?!! Merci, Laurent ! Just updated the website.

Vpodhola - Děkuji ! Your français is much better than my czech anyway... !

Luigi - Well, thanks to you - your work for BVE encouraged me to start "building" by myself back in 2004 !

JLegrand

Back to top Go down

Post by johnsinden Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:17 pm

Julien, thank you very much for your "Alpine" efforts to get this magnificent work completed and made available to us all. I'm not going to google translate this into French as your English is superb and much better than my French (or even Schwiezer Deutsch). I think the train announcements are excellent. What kinds of wine are your Train Conductors allowed to drink whilst on duty?? And who did the voice recordings - yourself?? Very Happy

Excellent work, and Merci Beaucoup!!

John
johnsinden
johnsinden

Back to top Go down

Post by JimH Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:36 pm

Formidable Julien. Excellent piece of work.
Jim

JimH

Back to top Go down

Post by JLegrand Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:26 pm

Thank you.
Haha John - I think most of the "odd" announcements comes from the station staff - and I wouldn't tell what they're drinking Smile Announcements were made both by a friend and me.

- Is there anyone who have played the line long enough to find the "easter egg" ? I'm curious. (If so, please do not post WHAT it is Wink)

JLegrand

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptED Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:14 pm

Hi Julien,

Thanks for the Scenery... I have been trying to use Google Earth to look up the location.. I am assuming it is based on somewhere in Switzerland...

So anyone willing to share where this is ... (ie) something I can copy/Paste into GE...

Keep in mind I am in Arkansas, USA so I have no idea about Switzerland..

And after a short ride I am going to read the Manual because I am lost ...

Again Thanks ...
Ed

CaptED
CaptED

Back to top Go down

Post by JLegrand Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:44 pm

Ed,

As you might have read in the manual, that's true - the line is based from some lines in the french speaking Switzerland. If you're taking a look in Gmaps, both Aigle - Genève and Fribourg - Genève might show you the inspiration I got Wink

JLegrand

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptED Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Hi JLegrand and others..

Thanks for the Location Info... While in Geneve Switzerland I did find the
Railroad tracks..
I did use the Google Maps instead of Google Earth... and it actually worked
better...

Again thanks for your hard work on the Scenery..

Ed

CaptED
CaptED

Back to top Go down

Post by JLegrand Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Well, it's time to make the airport come to fame... ! Smile

Les Taux - St-Julien v2.0 now available[Easter egg revealed !] Aeroport

More information on https://sites.google.com/site/bvefrance/projets-francophones/ltsj !

JLegrand

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum