BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World of subways vol 3

4 posters

Go down

World of subways vol 3 Empty World of subways vol 3

Post by sstockfan Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:20 am

i saw this game on youtube. has anyone played it or bought it. If so, do you mthink I should buy it or use another simulator otherr than openbve?

sstockfan

Back to top Go down

World of subways vol 3 Empty Re: World of subways vol 3

Post by Stephen Cross Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:39 am

Hi,

I bought it when I was in England (Cheltenham) last September, really only to ensure that there would be a volume 4. Let's just say that it is way past anything you'll find BVE / OpenBVE wise but hey that also mean you miss out on all the fun and spirit of the Community at large. I then came home and bought Volume 1 and 2 as electronic versions (not played either of these). I am in a position to spend / support the train sim world and it is my choice to do so. I also buy Trainz and I haven't installed a version for years. Likewise RailWorks, again not played it.

So is it good graphically yes, the fact that you change ends (walk) etc it is great but I am reluctant to recommend that you part with your dosh when there is some much freely available out there. You won't be disappointed, your call wether you buy it or not. I personally like the London Underground and the detail is amazing.

Bye for now,

Stephen.
The non commital type.
Stephen Cross
Stephen Cross

http://www.bve-terminus.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Ad1992 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm

I had it and deleted it, it isn't worth the money in my opinion.

For a start it's clearly unfinished, and I think it's the worst wos of the 3.
Stephen is right though that you can change ends and set the cab up for service, as well as make full use of the dva. But that doesn't mean a lot to me considering that Paddington looks like a bomb has hit it, some of the platforms have gaps at the back, and not even the train lengths are accurate on some of the routes. The signalling is a joke too, a red light is a rareity!
Ad1992
Ad1992

http://bvewesternregion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Greater Anglia Metro Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:36 am

I enjoy it as a game, but it isn't realistic. Baker Street Junction is missing entirely for a start. I no longer have it installed.
Greater Anglia Metro
Greater Anglia Metro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down