BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

conversion from MTS to compatible files

4 posters

Go down

conversion from MTS to compatible files Empty conversion from MTS to compatible files

Post by busheyheath Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Hi all,
I have built several structures a few years ago for use in MTS. Now I abandoned that simulator I would like to use them in Open BVE. Does anyone kmow how I van convert these locs and waggons to csv, b3d of X files?
busheyheath
busheyheath

Back to top Go down

conversion from MTS to compatible files Empty Re: conversion from MTS to compatible files

Post by tof63 Sat May 12, 2012 11:09 pm

The Italian Minuetto train for openBVE was built using some .x objects converted from a MSTS train.
conversion from MTS to compatible files Aln501v2

The train can be downloaded from BVEMania (select the Download button on the left, then click on the Train section on the right to show the trains list). Several authors were involved to buid it, but the "object converter" has been Francesco Bizzarri.

A guide (in Italian only, sorry) written by Francesco can be found here.
To say that the .3ds object is needed. If you dont have it, you could try building it from the shape MSTS file (in unicode text format) using the shape converter.
tof63
tof63

http://bve.altervista.org/index.html

Back to top Go down

conversion from MTS to compatible files Empty Re: conversion from MTS to compatible files

Post by pedned Sun May 13, 2012 12:10 am

Thats a cracking piece of work there Luigi!
Looks great

pedned

Back to top Go down

Post by BruceS Sun May 13, 2012 6:38 am

BruceS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down