BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4

+3
sstockfan
busheyheath
viccylinefan
7 posters

Go down

Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4 Empty Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4

Post by viccylinefan Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:21 pm

Does anyone have the stable version before 1.4 was released? the new sound system is horrible and very unrealistic, you can hear your train like 100 metres away which is horrible, no sound fading. Anyone have the stable before 1.4? Please give me a link would be very grateful.

EDIT: Thanks to Northern Line for giving me the stable before 1.4, the case is closed!

viccylinefan

viccylinefan

Back to top Go down

Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4 Empty Re: Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4

Post by busheyheath Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:54 am

I'm really glad that I didn't update my old version so far... Very Happy
busheyheath
busheyheath

Back to top Go down

Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4 Empty Re: Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4

Post by sstockfan Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 am

Me too

sstockfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:39 pm

I have that version...
Dexter
Dexter

http://www.brnobve.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by rosters 82a Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:32 am

I also found the sound very distorted and would also like to downgrade.

I would be thankful if someone could send me the previous Stable Version.

Thank You

Harold
rosters 82a
rosters 82a

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:59 pm

It has been sent your way, guys. Don't forget I am sending from CZ, therefore it might end up in spam.
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Wanting downgrade to stable version before 1.4 Empty stable version 1.4

Post by vpodhola Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:41 am

I was very unhappy from this new version 1.4, too. Fortunately I had the older version 1.2 on my external hard disc. The version 1.4 is at present “scrapped”.
I was surprised that after downloading and installing the upgrade of the route Chashinai the files of the route, objects a sounds were not on the hard disc of my PC. I tried to find the a.m. files with help of the appliance of search which is an instrument of Windows but in vain.
It means that it is not possible to back-up favourite routes on some external disc, CD, DVD.
Moreover I have found that it is not possible to download the route Chashinai directly from the web but only through the version 1.4!!!
No
vpodhola
vpodhola

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:55 am

Yes, this is due to that new "managed content" solution. I hope it won't last too long before the authors realize that apart from taking a part in this new "system" they should also provide a regular download. I will stick to the second mentioned for long, I am afraid. Very Happy
Dexter
Dexter

Back to top Go down

Post by graymac Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:04 am

It's always wise to keep older versions of the program as back-ups in case a latest version is buggy, conflicts with your hardware, or you prefer the previous version for any reason.

I expect it will take some time before the "managed content" feature is universally adopted. Possibly some developers may never provide for it. Only time will tell. NWM isn't in a hurry to implement it and neither am I.
graymac
graymac

http://www.celtictrainsim.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down