BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help for mixing songs and create music mashup in Audacity?

2 posters

Go down

Help for mixing songs and create music mashup in Audacity? Empty Help for mixing songs and create music mashup in Audacity?

Post by rubles04 Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:52 am

I'm not professional in music but I am a music lover and I want to edit or mix my recording. That's why I need help on how to mix songs and create music mashup in Audacity?

Last edited by rubles04 on Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:34 am; edited 1 time in total

rubles04

Back to top Go down

Help for mixing songs and create music mashup in Audacity? Empty Re: Help for mixing songs and create music mashup in Audacity?

Post by NoobDev.exe Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:10 am

This isn't really a question for this forum, but I happen to use Audacity for my sound mods, so I'll answer it anyway.

First, you need to go to import. Once clicked, a file explorer window will appear. you will need to then open the file of your choice, and it will appear in the Audacity window.

Then, to add a second sound, move the cursor to the end of your file and then repeat the first section.

To save your file as an mp3 or wav, or something else like that, you need to go to export. A side menu will appear, which will give you a range of choices. Find the location you want to save it to, and click save.

If you want more in depth tutorials, as I said, this is the wrong forum to ask for. you may want to search YouTube or go to the main webpage.

Hope this helpedĀ  Smile
NoobDev.exe
NoobDev.exe

Back to top Go down