BVE WorldWide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hammerwich-Wood Green

2 posters

Go down

Hammerwich-Wood Green Empty Hammerwich-Wood Green

Post by Terrence1946 Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:21 am

Wonderful route BUT I cannot understand why so many errors and warnings show on opening simulation and how might these affect the running of this simulation. To the best of my knowledge, I have installed all the files correctly.  This is not the only simulation that has so many errors and warnings: Watford Junction-Milton Keynes, for example, showed something like 433 errors!  However, other simulations that I have installed show minimal errors or even none at all.  Is there something I have failed to do during the installation?  Below is a screenshot of the Hammerwich-Wood Green simulation opening:

Hammerwich-Wood Green Hw110

Last edited by Terrence1946 on Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : extra information)

Terrence1946

Back to top Go down

Hammerwich-Wood Green Empty Re: Hammerwich-Wood Green

Post by leezer3 Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:09 pm

Both Hammerwich - Wood Green & Watford Junction to Milton Keynes were originally written for BVE2.

BVE2 silently ignores most errors, whereas openBVE will log them and notify you.
In *most* cases, an error is harmless.

The error numbers you're getting for both of those routes appear to be normal; Please ignore them Smile

leezer3

http://www.bvecornwall.co.uk

Back to top Go down